5- Someone's jealous

I was getting ready because my mom told me that were all going out as family for dinner tonight. I can't let the thought sink in that were 'a family' because that will never happen and I felt like puking. 

I was wearing my floral bustier top and high-low chiffon skirt with my Christian Louboutin Drapesse that was 7 inch high. I like to dress up okay! I tossed in my phone and a few dollars in my black quilt Chanel flap bag and walked out my room. I'm not looking forward for this dinner but oh well, I have to deal with my parents being all sweet and all over each other. Gah!

I walked down the stairs carefully and found Lloyd gawking from the bottom step, it made me smirk.

"Holy hell! You're hot," he stated loudly and I widened my eyes at him. 

"What are you wearing Lexie!?" Mom said in horror as she looked over my outfit. She was wearing a formal dress but I didn't know it was formal so they have to deal with my amazing outfit I worked hard on putting together.

"What?" I looked down my outfit and found nothing wrong about it. 

"Nothing! Just hurry up, Ben is waiting in the car, were already late for our reservation," mom shook her head, typing in something in her Blackberry as she made her way outside the door and we followed right behind.

Ben was waiting inside mom's Range Rover while the car was parked on idle, I flailed the door open and stumbled back when the door open, luckily Lloyd caught my hips before I fell on my ass. 

"Whoa! You okay?" He gripped on my hip bone tightly and I nodded, pulling away from him.

"Fine." I said without looking at him. What happened the other day by the pool flashed through my head when he touched me like that and I shut my eyes closed, shaking my head to forget the thought. I slid inside and fastened my seat belt while Lloyd sat beside me, slamming the door shut before Ben drove off our driver. Clearly he's not looking forward to this either. 

The drive to the restaurant was quiet as mom was focused on her phone, probably setting up dates because fashion week is coming up pretty soon and she's stressing about it. 

"Mom, are you alright?" I asked concerned as the sweet daughter that I am and it took a while before she glanced back at me.

"Fine sweetie, I'm just organizing my schedule, Lana didn't update my calendar," she waved it off and turned back to her phone. I curt a nod before looking outside the window.

I pushed the door open as soon as Ben parked his car outside Moxie's grill, pulling down my skirt before walking around in front of the entrance doors. Lloyd was following closely and behind me like He's really my body guard while both our parents were left behind.

Some girl who passed by the doors stared over at Lloyd, checking him out and something in me wanted to punch her hard by the face as my fist balled. I glanced at him and he was smirking, winking at the blond and I, too, wanted to punch his face. 

I glared at him and when he glanced at me, he had his brow quirk at me. I kissed my teeth as mom walked passed us, I trailed behind her as she asked for the reception guy to check us in while the waiter guide us to our table. 

Mom sat beside me and of course Lloyd has to sit across from me. I covered my face with the menu to avoid his heated gaze. The waiter came to ask for our drinks and Ben asked for a red wine while mom was still busy with her phone, arranging all her dates. 

"Oh shoot, I just realized that we have to get you measured up for your dress Lexie next week," mom announced, chewing on her lip.

"Okay," I shrugged.