19-Bahamas

19-Bahamas

The past two days felt like forever as the time was going so slow. I packed all the stuff I needed in my Louis Vuitton duffel bag that mom got me from Paris and now, she's dropping us off to the airport.

"There would be someone picking you up at Bahamas so you don't have to worry about anything," mom parked outside terminal two and I pushed the door open.

"We're staying in a hotel right?" I asked just to male sure cause I ain't staying at a motel.

"Oh no sweetie, you'll be staying in a resort, I would get you a hotel but they booked the place, not me," mom raised her hands in the air like she has nothing to do with it and I nodded. Even more awesome!

Lloyd pulled out our bags from the trunk and while he's doing that, I leaned on the tail light and just watched him as his muscles flexed, bringing out my bags. Dayum!

"You need help?" I bit the corner of my lip and stared at his biceps, pulling out my 100kilos duffel with one hand.

"No, I'm good, just enjoy the show," he flexed for me and I grinned widely as I am enjoying the show.

"You guys done?" Mom appeared beside me with her arms crossed and Lloyd just finished unloading all the bags in the cart.

"Yep," he slammed the trunk door closed and mom frowned deeply.

"Be careful with my baby!" She patted her car like its gonna comfort it. I rolled my eyes and smirk at Lloyd.

"Sorry Janet," he boyishly said, giving her a toothy grin. This guy can range from extremely annoying and rude to super adorable and sweet, it's strange but I like it.

"That's alright, well you guys take care and have fun kay?" we nodded in unison but Lloyd had this evil grin on his face which I found creepy and so did mom as she gave him a weird look.

"We will," I assured her with a smile then her phone rang, she glanced down at it but her face remained blank.

"I got to take this, you guys have fun, be careful." She pointed a finger at me and I nodded giddily. Mom gave us both a hug but she kissed both my cheeks before waving good bye and entering her Range Rover while answering her phone.

I let Lloyd pushed the trolley cart since he's the strong one and I doubt he wanted me to push.

We walked in and immediately all attention was on him. Wow, such an attention whore. I glanced to the side to see him looking down his phone as he pushed the cart, not noticing half the girls here are swooning over him and his muscles.

"You got fans," I nudged his side with my elbow and he looked over at me looking clueless. I rolled my eyes and cupped his chin with one hand, pinching his cheeks with my thumb and middle finger as I moved his head around so he could see the girls that are ready to attack him as we walk.

I let go of his face when he started smirking and winking at a couple of ladies and it sent a pang of jealousy right through my chest. I don't even know why I feel like this but I do so I focused on looking for the customs instead of paying attention to this flirt. I know it's around here some where.

"Girls here are fine!" Lloyd told me and I kept walking towards the baggage centre where they take your stuff.

"Mhm." I hummed annoyed and he noticed it. It's my fault telling him in the first place anyways so why am I acting like a jealous bitch?

"What's wrong Lexie?" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I stared at his worried eyes for a moment before shaking my head.

"Nothing," I brushed it off, taking a step but he yanked me back like a doll and it made me almost fall over.

"You keep saying nothing but there's something," he searched my eyes for anything then his lips curled into a grin. "You are jealous," he stated slowly, tapping on my nose that I crinkled and I rolled my eyes, starting to walk away.

"We're gonna be late for our flight, lets go," I tried pulling him but of course he wouldn't budge and instead, he pulled me back into his chest as he hugged me tightly but I just stood there like a wood.

"Awe, you don't need to be jealous Lex," he murmured raspy beside my ear and I took in a deep breath.

"I'm not." I said through clenched teeth, trying to pull away from the hug but he hasn't let me go.

"Sure you're not," he held me an arm length away as he stared at my face, looking for any emotions but I kept it blank, I'm good at hiding my feelings.

"Okay let's go since you're done boosting up your ego," I gave him a tug but he cupped my cheeks and crushed his lips to mine that caught me off guard, kissing me in the middle of the terminal where everyone could see. My knees felt weak as Lloyd kissed me passionately, twisting his tongue with mine that got me melting against him. Oh dear lord, I'm gonna pass out right now because first, he has never kissed me in public and second, he's proving that I don't have to be jealous which is sweet. I gripped on his arms and whimpered when he pulled away.

"What was that for?!" I asked incredulously with my eyes wide, still shocked. Yes I kissed him a million times now but not where everyone could see us. He smiled at me genuinely and shrugged.

"Lets go," he avoided my question and pushed the trolley away. I felt eyes were piercing on me and when I looked around multiple girls that were gawking at Lloyd was now glaring at me. I flipped my hair over behind my shoulder and followed Lloyd in the line to get our baggage weighed.

"Passport please," the lady behind the desk asked us for our passport and we both handed it to her while she weigh our bags.

We remained silent and the clerk looked between us with a curious gaze. I think I know what she's curious about. I glanced over at Lloyd and he looked out of place, lost in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about...

"Enjoy your flight," she handed us back our ticket and passport after she placed a stamp in it. I took it from her with a smile to not look rude and walked away towards gate 9 with Lloyd beside me.

My phone rang and I pulled it out my back pocket. Warren's name flashed on the screen and I answered. Thank god he called cause its getting awkward between me and Lloyd because he suddenly became very quiet and I didn't know what to do or say.

"Hey Lexie baby!" Warren greeted out loudly and Lloyd glanced at me while we take a sit in the waiting area.

"Wassup?" I replied, grinning widely.

"Lying on my bed alone," he said dramatically and I giggled.

"Go find someone to sleep with," I told him jokingly.

"I'm seriously gonna miss you babe," I bit my bottom lip and smiled. Well he'll probably have different companies every night so I doubt he'll be that depressed without me.

"I will too, just don't get STDs while I'm gone alright," I will definitely miss Warren, I've been close to him and he's been Cynthia's replacement since we met, we mostly hang out often but he can be such a man whore, but I love this dude.

"Okay, and tell Lloyd I would kill him if anything happens to you," He told me with a serious tone and I chuckled. I think Warren is actually intimidated by Lloyd because he's so coolly like the bad boy of the school, I bet he couldn't even say it in his face.

"Why don't you tell him yourself?" I smirked with a quirk brow. Lloyd glanced at me and stared at a phone.

"Uh... I think you can tell him my message," he replied.

"Alright. Hey Lloyd," I nudged him by the elbow and he turned his attention to me with his brows raising in acknowledgement.

"Mmm," he hummed, I grinned.

"Warren said he'll kill you if anything happens to me," I told him and his face turned flat as he glared right at my phone.

"Lexie! You're supposed to tell him when I'm done talking to you!" Warren scolded at me and I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Well tell your friend that I will bash his face because he best know I won't let anything happen to you," Lloyd said, loud enough for Warren to hear and I chuckled.

"Did you hear that?" I asked my best friend and I literally heard him gulp loudly. It's like Warren is the nerd (a hot one of course) and Lloyd is the bad boy who likes to tease around, which suits him the role very well.

"I did," my best friend sounded annoyed so I stifled my laugh. The stewardess called out the passengers for the first class and we stood up.

"Hey I gotta go," I told Warren, pulling out my plane ticket from my purse.

"Alright bring me stuff back, and don't have too much fun without me." He said and I grinned. Oh I don't know about that. I showed the stewardess my ticket and ID and she let me through instantly.

"Don't worry, bye," I replied, walking through the tunnel the separated the plane and airport.

"Okay have a great time babe, oh and bring me back your modelling pics alright, bye." Warren said lastly, I smiled before hanging up. I looked for my seat and found it immediately. Lloyd already took his seat so I had to struggle, putting up my carry on in the storage above with my chest literally on his face, he's not complaining though.

I shut storage closed and took a sit on my own spot, looking outside the window since we're lost in our own thoughts, still in silence with each other.

"What are you thinking?" Lloyd asked abruptly and I turned my head to look at him.

"I would ask you the same thing," I shifted my body, facing him and he smirked, shaking his head.

"Nothing important," he brushed off the topic and I quirk a brow. Yeah right.

"Something important, tell me!" I demanded and he grinned at me. The pilot told us to fasten our seat belts and turn off our cell phones and all those stuff they say before taking off but I wasn't paying attention as my attention was on Lloyd.

"I told you Lexie, nothing," he finally said before the stewardess walk by to check if our seat belts were on. She gave Lloyd a look and I scowled, making her scurry away. Something is in his mind and I would crack it out of him.

•••

Bahamas!

We landed after 8 hours of sitting down on that plane and my ass is sore but were finally here and I couldn't be more happy since Bahamas is a great place to escape and relax.

The cab brought us to the 5 star resort were staying at and it's freaking beautiful in here with the clear blue ocean and palm trees! I checked in the front desk and they gave me a king suit for both me and Lloyd. They probably thought I was coming alone but it didn't matter to me.

What I thought was a room, wasn't a room, instead, it was a cabana that looks like a small house. I keyed in the door and almost dropped on my knees when I saw the interior. It was gorgeous! the place was out viewing the amazing ocean and there was a king size bed in the middle of the room and an updated kitchen with a Hawaiian feel in it. The bathroom was humongous and there was a huge bathtub that looks good for a bubble bath sometime tonight.

It looks like my mom's cottage which was classy and I'm so excited to stay here for a week and spend it with Lloyd.

"Wow," he whispered, checking out the entire house.

"I know right!" I jumped on the bed and it was so plush. There was also a balcony at the side and when I stepped outside, there was a pool and jacuzzi which made my eyes bug out of its socket. We have enough privacy and I wonder how much this cabana cost.

Lloyd followed me outside and wrapped his arms around me. I turned to face him and his gaze was locked on mine.

"Now tell me what's in your mind," I asked him, sliding my arms around his neck with a pouty look to just make him give in.

"I was just hoping that my mom wouldn't sign the divorce papers," he said honestly with a sigh and my brows rose. "Don't get me wrong, I love Janet but... They can't get married Lexie," I totally agree with him and I played with the back of his hair.

"Don't worry about our life in New York, it'll all work out if its meant to be. For now, let's just have a great vacation," I told him assuringly and he smiled at me widely. His worried face was gone as he leaned down and kissed me softly.

The door knocked, interrupting us and I pulled away to get the door. Theres always interruption. Our baggage came and I handed the bell boy a tip before shutting it back closed.

"Vacation huh? I thought this was supposed to be professional?" Lloyd smirked at me, lying down on the bed. I grabbed my duffel bag and tossed it on the bed, looking for my bathing suit.

"Nah, I don't take modelling too seriously nor do I treat it professionally, and mom said have fun so I will," I beamed, pulling out my grey bandeau and matching bikini bottoms.

"Oh well, I'm just here to guard your body which I'm gonna take seriously," he winked, biting on the corner of my lip that made me sigh. "You want to go for a swim now?" he asked weirdly and My eyes wandered around for a second.

"Yeah... What are we waiting for?" I asked and he shook his head, stripping off his shirt that made me gawk. Stop being so sexy!

"Why do you need bathing suit for?" he asked, pointing over the two piece I just pulled out from the bottom of my bag.

"For your information, you need some swim wear if you wanna go swimming," I informed Lloyd while he continues to strip down his pants.

"Or we can go skinny deeping," he suggested with a shrug and I scoffed.

"This is not America, Lloyd," I gave him a flat look but he didn't care as he walked out the balcony in his boxers. Dumbass! I wouldn't bail him out if he gets arrested for being naked.

I changed into my bathing suit before walking outside to find Lloyd doing laps. I jumped in and submerged underwater to soak myself first.

"Hey let's have a race," Lloyd swam towards me and I put on my game face.

"Alright, loser will have pay for dinner," I smirked and he grinned deeply.

"Deal, but isn't the dinner covered already?" while he was talking, I went ahead with a breast stroke and I heard him mutter a cuss behind me. I would say that this pool was about 100m but I'm not sure.

Once I reached the other end of the pool, my arms and chest were tired and I was heaving for breath. Lloyd was just right behind me but I got here first. Swimming lessons paid off.

"You cheated!" He complained, catching his breath.

"No, you're just actually slow," I smirked widely and he was breathing hard, grimacing. "Race back!" I announced and was about to swim back when he caught my leg, pulling me back.

"Oh no you're not getting ahead!" Lloyd swam before me and I was left behind. My arms were sore so I went slow this time, taking all the time in the world.

"How does it feel like bring cheated on?" Lloyd was chilling against the ledge of the pool and I rolled my eyes, climbing up the pool stairs.

"Ouch, I feel so crushed," I said exaggeratedly, pressing my hand on my chest, and walking back inside the cabana, dripping wet.

"Where're you going?" He called out and I pointed towards the house.

"You're paying for dinner by the way!" I glanced back with a smirk, squeezing the excess water off my hair.

"But I won," he argued, I quirk a brow and walked back towards the pool, taking a sit beside his shoulder.

"No you didn't." I leaned down on my arms and shook my head at him, dangling my feet under water.

"Yes I did." he retorted back and I gave him a flat look. Lloyd pushed himself up and took the sit right beside me without any space between us.

"No you did not." I stated clearly, leaning closer to his face. He gave me an amused look in his eyes that I find charming, I grinned.

"I did," I can feel his minty breath against my lips and I chewed on mine. His eyes darted south my face before he finally caught my lips, kissing me teasingly.

He hooked his hand behind my neck and pulled me closer, caressing my tongue softly with his that made me moan. I was instantly turned on and I haven't had sex for almost a week now since mom has been on our backs this whole week and I really need it right now to ease up my hormones.

"Let's go in," he pulled away and laced his hands through mine, leading me back towards the cabana and into the bathroom.

I took off my swimsuit and tossed it to the side, turning the shower to cool as I washed the chlorine off my body. Lloyd followed in and immediately snatched my waist, gathering my hair to one side if my shoulder. He sucked on my skin roughly that sent chills all over my body and I whimpered.

"You're fucking perfect," he growled beside my ear and it made me smile. It means a lot what he thinks about me because his judgements only matters, whatever anyone says is irrelevant. I really got it bad for this guy and I'm scared if he feels the same way or not cause I might be just getting y hopes up for nothing.

"Look who's talking," I turned around and pulled him against me, kissing him hard to the point that we were panting out for breaths.

Lloyd gripped on my thighs, tossing me up as I wrap my legs around him, he tugged out my bottom lip with his teeth which was a major turn on in my book and I moaned out loudly. Ugh! I need you inside of me! I wanted to scream it out loud as the anticipation was gnawing in me. But my tummy decided to growl out in hunger and I groaned myself, looking down as my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. He chuckled at me, setting me down gently so I wouldn't slip. Fuck. Why now!?

"Why don't we grab dinner first? I don't like my girl getting hungry then we can burn it off later, my treat" he caressed my cheek smoothly with a smirk, tilting my chin up. I ran my tongue through my bottom lip and nodded, smiling at how he called me 'his girl' and it made my heart drop on the ground. 

"Alright," I sighed. We don't need to rush things since we have enough time for ourselves for the next two weeks and I am kinda hungry, but I'm mostly hungry for him. Lloyd! You're making my life a huge complicated mess! 

~

(A/N) Okay I decided to write this vacation slowly and not rush things between Lloyd and Lexie:P Cause it'd be weird if they just jumped right on it on the first day they came to Bahamas:$ LOOOOL anyways, I'll write tomorrow and there might be a lot of heated scenes in the next chapters so you've been warned! -.0 <--- Is this a smiley that says I got my eyes on you? ANyways close enough!:P

Lloyd and Lexie-----------> 

SOTC: By my side- Tyler Shaw:)

xoFranchescaxo