3- What's your size?

Oh wow. My dates are so off and I didn't post this weekend so I'll just post once a week cause I'm quite busy and everything is everywhere:P

3- What's your size?

The thought of Lloyd being my step brother pops in my head every once in a while but I always shrug it off, I've finally convinced myself that he's just a body guard and he's indeed guarding my body like a hawk.

"Stop being a tease Lexie." Lloyd growled as he smacked my my ass when I passed by him and I gritted my teeth to gnaw the sting. I looked at him wide eyed and punched his arm hard by the arm.

"I told you to not touch me anymore!" I sneered but he just chuckled at my expression, shaking his head. You can barely catch this dude in serious mode.

"How can I stop when you're tight body is always parading in front of me," he licked his bottom lip, raking his eyes through my body. Good thing he's sitting down so I kicked his sheen that made him groan.

"Lexie?" Mom peeked inside the TV room and I jumped. I feel all jumpy today.

"Yeah," I answered her.

"Maybe you and Lloyd could go to Walmart and buy groceries," I quirk a brow but it's clear in my mom's eyes that we need to go out for a while.

"Why?" I said curiously and she pressed her lips closed.

"So you could get what you want sweetie," mom explained as she pulled out two one hundred bills from her purse, handing it to me. I looked down at Lloyd and a mischievous smile formed on his lips.

"Thanks Janet," he bolted up and started to pull me away towards the front door.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" I asked mom and she shook her head.

"I'm good, I'll just text you if we do need something," Lloyd was hauling me away and I stared at mom for a while before we're out the door.

The garage door opened as Lloyd fished his keys out of his cargo shorts, pressing the button while his car lights flashed. He has a nice car at least, Audi A5. It didn't look cheap but it did look new.

"Your dad's?" I asked teasingly as I pulled the passenger door open, he gave me a serious look before shaking his head.

"Mine," he stated as he revved up the engine, pulling away from our drive way.

"Do they kick you out often?" I asked randomly and he shrugged.

"Yeah, they're being sneaky," he said and I got curious.

"You mean they're having sex, right?" I said but he just looked at me.

"Yeah you can say that," he said plainly as he focused on the road. At least he's not being sexual right now. The thought of mom and her fiance hooking up is just the nastiest thing and I don't even want to think about it. I shuddered.

"How'd you know?" I randomly said.

"Well first, they thought I was out then I heard noises in their room when I passed by and then your mom-" he explained but I cut him off.

"Spare me the details, I get it." I said, putting my hand up to stop him and he laughed.

"They better use protection cause I wouldn't want to share a sibling with you," he scoffed and my heart raced. Neither do I cause that will connect the two of us and I don't want to share a sibling with the guy I like. No.

Lloyd parked outside of Walmart and I pushed the door open. He grabbed a push cart then walked towards me, picking me up and tossing me inside the cart without me blinking.

"What the hell! Do I look like a kid to you?!" I tried to jump off but this dumbass decided to push the cart which made me fall back on the metal basket.

"You look like a babe to me," he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. And he's the one calling me a tease.

It was close to midnight and there were a few people inside the store. Lloyd pushed as I grabbed all the food that I want. He tossed in frozen pizza, frozen fries and ice cream in the cart and now my ass is freezing.

"Fuck! Stop the cart!" I demanded but he didn't listen to me. "Lloyd! My ass is freezing! Stop the fucking cart!" I said seriously and he stopped, staring down at me.

"You want me to warm up your buns?" A smirk curled up on his lips as I jumped off the cart and shook my head incredulously.

"No." I glared, walking down the aisle to grab some bag of chips.

"Uhm, Lexie? Your mom sent me a grocery list," he scrolled through his phone and I snatched it away from him to look at the list; salsa, fettucini noodles, cake mix, etc... Do we look like maids? Well at least there's only a few produce.

"I think your mom is stalling us," he peered behind my shoulder and I sighed.

"No shit Sherlock," I mocked him.

We went through every isle and grabbed the stuff that was posted on the list and who knew grocery shopping could be exhausting?

"Hey Lexie, What cup size are you?!" We passed by the underwear section and I quirk a brow at him.

"You've been grasping my boobs and you still don't know?!" I joked and he stared down at my chest.

"C?" He said unsure and I chuckled, walking away from him. "Is it?!" He said as we line up on the cash register.

"I don't know," I murmured, embarrassed as the old cashier was staring at the two of us.

"Then let me," Lloyd reached over and I slapped his hands away.

"What the fuck!" I said in disbelief.

"Don't worry, she doesn't care," he motioned towards the cashier who was paying close attention to us and I shook my head.

"Well I do!" I said, twisting his fingers until his eyes popped out in pain.

"That would be $145.26," the cashier said and I handed her the two hundred.

"I was just kidding Lexie," Lloyd massaged his hands and I glared at him, ignoring his statement while I was given back the change. He carefully placed the bags in the cart and smirked at me.

We stopped by Mcdonalds to get something to eat while Lloyd was being adorable as he made faces to the baby who was in the stroller beside our lane and was giggling at him. I grabbed the take out and tugged on him as we made our way out the store.

"You're adorably weird," I stated as we load the groceries at the back of the car.

"You think I'm adorable now huh," he grinned, shutting the trunk door.

"I said adorably weird, meaning weird," I said, lowering myself down his car.

"And adorable," he added and I rolled my eyes, giving him his Big Mac while I ate my McBistro sandwich. "Oh heaven!" He moaned as he bite into his burger.

"Point proven, weird." I muttered under my breath and he glared at me, shoving fries in his mouth like a hungry hippo. Oh great, he's gonna get fat, now I'll stop liking him.

We drove back to the house in silence with only the stereo playing the song Empire State of mind quietly. I stared outside the panorama and admired the bright city that was passing by us. This is what I missed the most.

"What're you thinking?" Lloyd snapped me out of my thoughts and stared at me, not paying attention to the road.

"Stuff," I answered vaguely and he frowned.

"What kind of stuff?" He will never drop this.

"How I missed this place," I shrugged, glancing at him. He pressed the garage button and drove in slowly, cutting the engine after he parked his car. I wonder what he's thinking.

We sat there; neither of us was planning on moving or talking, I would get out but something in me is just waiting for anything to happen in here. He's so close yet so far, I want him but I can't, like the forbidden fruit.

The lights opened and our maid Susan stepped outside to check up on us. Lloyd popped the trunk open and he stepped out the car to help our maid being the groceries inside the house.

No words were said so I pushed my door open and walked straight up to my room, he's been acting all weird all night, I wonder why. There's other guys Lexie, he's just another hot guy- no he's not. Lloyd is not just a regular hot guy, he's something else to me and I can't quite explain it.

~

(A/N) Sorry if this chapter is short:( OOOH! He's something else to her that she can't quite explain!!!:$ UGH! The first book is waaaaaaaay better but I'm trying to make this work! And I hope I can make it work:& ANyways! Comment/Vote/Share:D

Song for this chapter: Empire State of Mind

xoFranchescaxo