22-Model and Photographer

I pushed the glass doors and entered the studio. I stood there frozen when everyone turned their heads to look at me, making Lloyd bump behind my body. Is there something on my face or something? Why are they staring?

"Hi," I squeaked out awkwardly.

"Lexie Vanderbilt?" A guy inquired but I wasn't sure who and I just nodded, hoping they saw my response. "Alright, dressing room is right this way, I'm Harold, I'll be your assistant for today," the guy walked towards me and lead me over the dressing room.

"Is Betsey Johnson here?" I had to ask, he gave me an apologetic smile, shaking his head.

"No, sorry." He told me and I nodded. "We're still waiting for the photographer so if you could just wait here until the photographer arrives, we'll call you out." He said and I just nodded again, not knowing what else to say.

I opened the dressing room and my eyes widen as I looked through the entire space. It looked like a shop like literally a Betsey Johnson boutique and my jaw almost fell on the ground. Damn! This is amazing! I hope I get to keep the clothes I'm modelling for.

The hairstylist and makeup artist entered, followed by Lloyd who took the directors chair next to mine. I gave him a weird look but he just beamed at me.

"I'm Cathy, I will be doing your make up today," a cheery blond popped up beside me and I gave her a polite smile. She's alright based on attitude.

"Hi I'm-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Lexie, I know," she replied and my brows shot up. Okay, I was introducing myself, you just don't cut me off like that. Lloyd walked inside swiftly and sat next to my chair casually. Something is up.

"Uhm sorry sir but you can't be in here," Harold was panting when he burst through the doors and I gave Lloyd an interrogating look. What the hell did he do now?!

"I can and I am," Lloyd answered back with a blank expression then Harold looked at me, almost asking for help.

"What did you do?" I asked with a sigh. Lloyd's lips curled up in a mischievous smirk, moving his eyes up to Harold. I feel bad for this people because he will give them a hard time.

"Oh you know, I just went around to check out the place," he shrugged nonchalantly, picking up a brush from the make up box. Cathy snatched it away from his grasp and frowned at Lloyd but he shrugged it away.

"Sir, I'm sorry but this room is strictly for the models only," Harold explained in a plea and I pursed my lips to prevent from laughing.

"There's other models?!" Lloyd asked and I glared at him. Asshole! He flashed me a grin and reached for my thighs in assurance but I pulled my leg away.

"No, ms. Vanderbilt is the only one for today," Harold said, sounding like he's running out of patience. I feel him.

"Then it doesn't matter if I stay here," Lloyd stated and I rolled my eyes. I'm not getting in the middle of this.

"I will have to call security sir if you don't leave Mr...?" Harold asked.

"Mr. Raymond," I stifled a giggle and shook my head when Lloyd replied. This guy will end up in prison one day.

"Well Mr. Raymond, I'll have to call the security-" Harold said annoyed but Lloyd cut him off.

"You already said it and I don't care. Lexie is my girlfriend so I'm sure she doesn't mind me being here," heat crawled up my neck up to my face when he said it and I glued my lips together. "Right Lexie?" Lloyd asked me to confirm and I nodded, not being able to glance at him cause I would melt if I look. A swarm of butterflies fled my tummy and my cheeks blushed.

Harold pressed the mic on his ears and tried to make out of something but his forehead frowned deeply. Cynthia was doing my eyes so I had to stay steady or else she'll poke my eyes out.

"Ms. Vanderbilt, I just heard that the photographer wouldn't come till tomorrow and we don't have anyone else to do your photo shoot," Harold announced and my brows furrowed. I don't have time to wait for the damn photographer. It's either they work around my schedule or not at all.

"Oh, well couldn't you just call someone to do it?" I asked irritated because tomorrow were leaving for Toronto, I can't stay here.

"We're trying, but if no one arrives, it will be postponed tomorrow," I kissed my teeth loudly and sighed out loud.

"I can do it," Lloyd announced and my eyes lit up, remembering that he can take professional pictures. Harold looked at him weirdly but I nodded giddily.

"Yes! Lloyd that would be perfect!" I exclaimed and he grinned at me.

"Am I missing something because we need a professional here, it's Betsey Johnson were talking about," Harold said and I glared at him, I'm the one getting annoyed.

"Yes Harold, Lloyd is a professional photographer and either you take him right now or I'm not coming back tomorrow cause I have to be someplace else." He looked like he was thinking about it until he finally sighed. Motioning his head for Lloyd to follow.

"Please follow me Mr- please follow me Lloyd," he said, giving up. I beamed widely at Lloyd and he winked at me, hopping off the directors chair and following Harold out the door. This would be fun!

•••

The photo shoot wasn't bad as it seemed. Lloyd took decent pictures, what they said, that Betsey Johnson would like, apparently. And pictures that would look good in ads and magazines and I actually look bomb because of Lloyd's talent with cameras and photography.

"So were off to Toronto tomorrow babe," after the photo shoot, we went to Mexican restaurant and ordered tacos and some quesadillas which got my mouth watering.

"Yeah, I actually wanna go to Canada," I replied, finishing off my food. I'm hella tired and I want to rest for our flight tomorrow cause I'm excited for Canada.

"I lived there for a while so I will gladly be your tour guide," he smirked. I look at him closely, trying to gauge if he's being serious or not.

"You've lived in Toronto?!" I asked amused. Damn! If he's being legit, I love him two times more. Lloyd paid for our meal and we both left the restaurant, walking back towards the resort.

"Yeah when I was younger, my parents lived there and I was born there too, FYI." Lloyd stated with a grin and I rolled my eyes. He's probably playing with me right now.

"So you're Canadian?" I stated, he nodded, smiling at me widely.

"Basically yeah but I'm a dual citizen," I shoved him away slightly and grinned.

"Stop bragging!" I scoffed, he laughed while wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Oh boy, I love you.

We came back to the resort and to our cabana. All I wanna do is sleep at this point since its already evening and our flight is early tomorrow morning. I walked towards the king size bed and dropped down, snuggling with the pillows.

Lloyd took off his shirt before lying next to me, pulling me closer like I'm some sort of doll he likes to cuddle with. He buried his face in the curve of my neck and I giggled.

"Lloyd!" I said out loudly. He tightened his grip and I gasped. Dammit!

"Babe let me go down on you," he whispered huskily beside my ear and I shivered. His hands were going south under my pants but I caught it.

"Not tonight," I smirked, he groaned behind me and it vibrated against my skin, sending another shiver through my spine. Ugh! If he keeps doing that I would give in.

~

(A/N) this chapter is very short since its a transitional chapter. I didn't really talked about the photoshoot that much but I'll write the next chapter today and might be posted tonight so look out for my next update:P sorry for the delay cause I have to much homework and this guy has been stuck in my head and I can't stop thinking about him:$$ hope it all works out:& anyways enough about my personal lifeeeee:x I'll be posting tonight peeps!

xoFranchescaxo