16-When the kid is asleep

I would say this chapter is R rated but you probably won't listen so whatever:P but this chapter has mature contents so I guess don't read it if you're under 15...

16-When the kid is asleep

We watched a million other movies off Netflix all day today and Wesley never get tired off sitting down and just eating junk food while staring at the flat screen TV. I got tired of it and just took a nap while my cousin and Lloyd watched super hero movies. Not my type.

"Lexie!" Lloyd whispered loudly, waking me up from my nap.

"What?" I moaned, scratching my arm and crinkling my nose.

"Wesley fell asleep," he pointed over Wesley who was leaning on his palm as he sleeps cutely.

"Wes," I shook his arm but he wouldn't wake up. "Wes! Lets get you to bed," he blinked his eyes, rubbing them as he looked at me. It's only 9 pm and I guess it's his bed time right now.

"Carry me," he stretched out his arms and I smiled, lifting him by his arm as I tossed him up my shoulder. Wesley wrapped his arm around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder as he continues to sleep.

"Let me," Lloyd grabbed him from me and I handed Wesley over to him.

They both left the movie room and I turned off the movie that was playing and picked up the candy wrappers off the couch, throwing it in the garbage over at the corner before I followed them to the guest room in the second floor.

Lloyd was tucking Wesley in bed and I stood by the doorway, leaning in the doorframe as I watched him adorably with my arms crossed in front of my chest and a smirk creeping on my lips. He looks so cute with my cousin.

"So..." I said out and he looked back with with a grin on his face.

"I got it," he smirked, placing a pillow beside Wesley.

"I see that," I grinned, he walked over to me and stood beside me as we gaze over at my sleeping cousin. I reached for the knob and pulled the door closed.

"Come," Lloyd pulled on my arm upstairs an I followed behind him as he lead us to his bedroom. Good, I've been waiting for this all day.

He pinned me behind the door and locked the knob, crashing his lips to mine immediately. I whimpered at how sudden it was and his hand searched the inside of my shirt. Holy! Calm your testosterone boy!

"I wanna touch you," he groaned, removing the clasp of my bra behind my back within the matter of seconds and my breath hitched. Oh I would like that too. Badly.

I bit his lip teasingly and he growled, pulling my shirt up above my head, followed by my bra, leaving me topless, his hands grasped my breast and I gasped, my eyes widening. There would be no stopping tonight.

His lips curved into a smile against mine and he reached for the button and zipper of my shorts. I pulled away to catch my breath but his lips moved down to my chest that made me hyperventilate and whimper at the same time.

"Bed," I moaned, chills running up and down my arms and body and I felt tingly. He lifted up my legs and I wrapped it around his waist as he rushed over to his bed, tossing me down the mattress and stripping off his shirt that made me gawk at his rocking body. It's not even possible to have that amazing body.

He pulled down my shorts off my legs and caught back my lips as he kissed me hard, fingering the hem of my panties before he seductively tugged it down. I placed my arm around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Lloyd stripped off my underwear and tossed it over to the side of the bed before he parted my thighs open, rubbing on me slowly that made me wince and whimper at his touch. I tangled my fingers with his soft hair and clenched my teeth, swallowing hard.

"Oh my god!" I whispered more to myself. Lloyd was teasing me and I can't take it any longer.

"Oh babe, you're soaking," he smirked, looking down at me while he fingers my core that made me heave in and out of breath, I moaned, biting on my bottom lip.

He sucked on my neck and kissed my chest, he caught my breast in his mouth and sucked roughly that made me explode; going lower down, I gulped. I've never been eaten like this before in my life except for Warren that is but it barely counts and this is more satisfying.

"Lloyd!!!" I screamed, fisting my hands in his hair as my hips moved up. His tongue ran through my folds and I screamed through gritted teeth. He's killing me! I arched up my back and my toes curled on the ends as he licked me right on my sensitive spot that made me moan out loudly. "Ahh fuck!" My insides were cringing and I pursed my lips shut at the sensation that was flowing through my body.

"God Lexie, you taste amazing," he groaned against my skin that vibrated, making me shiver. Lloyd gripped on my thighs and spread them wider as he trailed kisses along my inner thighs, giving me a smouldering look. Oh fuck.

"Ah!" I cried. I'm going crazy and my hormones are in overdrive, I need him... Lloyd kissed me back up and captured my lips in his, tangling his tongue with mine, I moaned.

"Never thought you could be this amazing Lexie," he growled, skimming my body with his hand, stopping between my thighs that made me froze. He slowly thrust two fingers inside of me and I breathed out deeply. Oh god!

"I want-need you," I trembled under his touch and he pumped faster against my core. I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, he grinned.

"I do too," he mumbled against my lips and I reached down for his belt, unbuckling his pants. Lloyd pulled away and I whimpered at the lost contact as he stripped down naked in front of me and he's hard as a rock. Mmmm.

He picked up his pants and checked his pockets but I pulled him back, kissing him teasingly since he likes to tease a lot. He smiled against my lips and pushed me down the bed.

"We need condoms baby," his thumb smoothly graze the bottom of my breast while he gazed down at me with admiration and lust in his eyes, memorizing my features.

"I'm on a pill," I said sexily and he smirked, kissing me back and massaging my boobs in his hands that turned me on even more.

Without further due, Lloyd positioned himself between my legs and I can feel his erection poking through my soaking core. Fuck me now! Like literally. My legs wrapped around his waist and I tugged him closer, he softly bit on my neck at first as he thrust slowly inside of me that made me whimper. Holy shit!

All the things I've been worrying about didn't matter at the momentbecause I've fallen for Lloyd and there's no turning back, it's like I met my soul mate and my mom and Ben cannot happen. I'm being selfish but I'm sorry, I'm in love.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, Lloyd buried his face on the curve of my neck as he gradually picked up speed, going harder, his hips crashing against mine and my jaw clenching. "Yes! Lloyd! Faster!" I screamed out loud, gripping on his shoulders and he obeyed me.

"I thought this night couldn't get better," he panted out with a smirk, going harder and deeper against me. His eyes locked on mine and electric current passed through my arms. I was in pure ecstasy.

I met his motion and scratched on his back with my nails as I was close to climaxing. Screaming out in pleasure and pain at the same time and I bit on my bottom lip, my body combusting.

"Babe, I'm close," he told me, that's when my core tightened and we both reached our climax in unison, Lloyd growled out loudly and I let out a scream when I came. I was speechless.

He collapsed on top of me but rolled over to the side, catching his breath. I was sweating and panting like crazy and my mind just got blown. He is good in bed like he said he is and I won't ever doubt that. I let out a breath and closed my eyes, trying to process what just happened. How did we end up having sex in the first place? Right, our crazy hormones.

"That was great," Lloyd wrapped his arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my shoulder. I turned to face him and smiled which he mirrored.

"I know," I smirked, turning to my side. Right now, nothing else matters except we just had sex and it was amazing. I don't regret any of it. I've had sex with my exs before but tonight just felt different, the feeling is indescribable.

He looked like he was about to say something, opening and closing his mouth a couple of times but nothing came out, I leaned on my elbows and looked down at him with a curious eye.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," he pulled me down and kissed me softly but I break apart.

"No! Tell me!" I insisted, bouncing on the bed and his gaze landed on my chest.

"How could I if all I can focus on is your plump-" I grabbed a pillow and struck him across the chest, cutting him off from what he was about to say, he chuckled.

"Now tell me!" I reached for the blanket and clutched it against my chest, looking down at him and he sighed. Lloyd placed his hand on my bare thighs and started tracing circles around my skin, looking a bit nervous.

"Fine, I don't want you to think I'm only using you for pleasure because that's not all," he paused and I kept my eyes focused on him, he looked away for a second before his eyes met mine. "How crazy might this sound but I really really like you and tonight feels amazing Lexie- and now I'm blabbering like a girl and I need to shut up." He pursed his lips and a smile crack on mine. What I've been waiting for him to say all along. I know is hard to confess that but hey, he got the right timing; just after we had sex. 

I laid down on the left side of his chest and placed my hand on his abs while his arms wrapped around my shoulder protectively. His heart was racing and I smirked, better tell him what I feel too.

"I like you too," I told him honestly and I heard his heart skip a beat that made me giggle. I never knew guy's hearts skips beats too.

"Seriously?" He peered down at me and I nodded, my cheeks forming two blotches of red as I blushed. "Well then, ready for round two?" He grinned and I hit him teasingly.

"I thought you were actually being serious," I faked a glare and sat up, raking my hand through my sex hair.

"I am being serious, I do like you, a lot and its making me crazy," he kissed my back and I shuddered, my eyes fluttering close as his lips trailed up to the nape of my neck.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, giggling as he nipped on the soft spot of my neck. "Stop," I leaned back and he wrapped his arms around my waist, caressing my skin smoothly. I turned around and cupped his cheeks, kissing him deeply.

"Lexie..." He growled, my lips turned up in a smile as he leaned me back on the bed.

•••

Someone knocked through the door and I was forced to wake up. Lloyd groaned beside me and everything that happened last night came back to me. My entire body was sore and I'm not ready to get up yet but the knock was bothering us. Ugh!

"Lloyd?" Ben knocked through the door and my eyes opened blood shot. Fuck.

"Lloyd!" I hissed and he blinked at me, smiling. I forced a smile back but my horrified reaction came back after a second.

"Good morning," he said groggily and now I fully smiled, pulling the covers above my bare chest. He tugged on my arm and caught my lips as he kissed me deeply. I leaned onto him, forgetting that the door is only separating us from his dad who is knocking through the door right now.

"Lloyd!? Son!" His dad pounded against the door and I pulled away. "I'm coming in!" He tried turning the knob but it was lock so he called him out again.

"Fuck." Lloyd muttered and I am freaking out! What if he catch us!? I'll be dead! With the capital D! And he's gonna tell mom and my life is over. I'll never be a super model! or an award winning Oscars actress cause I'll be in a vase in ash form.

"What are we supposed to do?!" I asked frantic. He ran his palms on his face through his hair and I bit on the corner of my lip. We're screwed.

"Bathroom!" He pointed over his bathroom and I clutched on the sheets, running towards his bathroom and locking it after me. I heard him shuffling through his room before he unlocked his door, letting his dad in. That was close.

"I've been knocking for a million times," I heard Ben say near the bathroom and I shrink back.

"Sorry, I just woke up," Lloyd answered. I can imagine him scratching his head and glancing over the bathroom. "Anyways, why're you here dad?" He asked with a serious tone and Ben sighed. I pressed my ears over the door and eavesdrop.

"Who's is that?" Ben said and I froze completely.

"Who's is what?" Lloyd said in confusion and I face palmed myself. Probably my panties or bra lying on the floor... "Oh... Uhm... Those are... My friend's..." He said awkwardly and I wish I can see Ben's reaction right now. He's probably mortified or what not because he thinks his son brought a girl over but it's just me.

"Holy crap! Did you use protection?!" His dad panicked and I chewed on my bottom lip. Nope. My muscles hurt and all I wanna do is lie down and sleep with Lloyd all day.

"Yeah I did," Lloyd answered annoyed. I wonder what his deal with Ben is cause he doesn't really treat him like a dad, or is it just me? "So why are you here again?" He asked more cautiously this time.

"Right, uhm I have to go back to Arizona to finalize the divorce papers of your mom and I and I will be gone for a while so you better not give Janet a hard time," Ben said and I leaned closer to the door.

"Okay," Lloyd said nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes. Of course he wouldn't care as much. "But you just came back, why are you leaving so soon?" He asked curiously. Oh look, he actually cares!

"Because when I was in New Mexico it came up that's why I came home late and now I have to meet up with a judge and convince your mom to sign the papers to get this all over with," Ben said through gritted teeth, getting frustrated.

"Janet knows about this right?" He asked carefully and I quirk a brow.

"Yes, she knows most of it." Ben didn't know I was listening to their conversation and I wonder what he's keeping to my mother.

"Not everything? She doesn't know that mom hasn't signed the papers yet?" Lloyd asked incredulously and this information caught me off guard. That means the divorce isn't final at this moment so I don't have to feel guilty for sleeping with Lloyd last night.

"No," Ben sighed and I smirked.

"So... Is the wedding delayed?" Lloyd asked hopeful and I was waiting for Ben's answer.

"No, the wedding is still gonna be next month," he answered and I was the one getting frustrated here. Why can't they just cancel and reschedule the whole thing?! The divorce is not even final yet!

"Oh, well okay." Lloyd said. "Are you leaving today?" He added.

"Yes, I'm heading to the airport right now," Ben said before I heard footsteps walking towards the door. "Remember what I said Lloyd." He reminded his son one last time before the door closed and the lock ping.

I unlocked the bathroom and was about to step outside when Lloyd was standing in front of me with a grin on his face, I walked back and let him enter.

"So what happened?" I sat on the toilet cover and looked up at him while he start the shower on.

"Ben is leaving for a while," he smirked back at me, testing the water before he pulled me up and took away the bed sheet that was wrapped around my body. I smiled, stepping under the cool water as Lloyd followed.

"Okay, isn't that a good thing?" I asked with a quirk brow and he grinned, pressing me back on the tiled wall and lifting both my legs up that I wrapped around his waist.

"It's a great thing," Lloyd cupped my ass and kissed me feverishly. I pulled away to catch my breath for a second but his lips attacked my chest immediately, making me moan.

"Fuck!" I cried in pain and pleasure when he slowly thrusted inside of me that got me gripping on his shoulders. My muscles were screaming in agony but it feels too good to stop, I'll just take double dosage of Tylenol today.

Lloyd gripped on my bottoms as he nailed me against the wall, going harder and deeper inside of me as he groaned out loudly, I gasped at how amazing it feels. The water made everything slippery and my nails slid down his back without a grip.

"Lloyd!!! Fuck!!!" I shrieked as he went harder that I didn't know was even possible. "Oh my god! Ahhhh...!" I moaned. He sucked on my neck roughly and it stung, I winced and whimpered.

"I wanna do you every single day Lexie. You feel so damn good." He grunted near my ear as I was close from coming, I shuddered. I grabbed his biceps and hold onto him tightly when I reached my climax, letting out a loud moan when he released inside of me. Good thing Lloyd caught my hips and pressed his body against mine when he dropped my legs or else I would've fell as my knees felt weak.

We were both catching our breaths, staring at each others gazes deeply. His lips curled up into that charming smile I always loved and I bit on my lip to prevent from mirroring his expression. My stomach twisted into knots and it felt like he was looking right at my soul. I slid my hand up his torso and around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. My heart skipped a beat when his lips locked on mine and its like the first time we've kissed, it felt good.

His hands searched up my entire body, trying to memorize every inch and curve of my skin and I shivered every time he touches my sensitive spots. My body was reacting against his touch and I can't help myself from moaning. Oh dear lawd!

Our tongues danced together and I can't control myself around him. He's irresistible like a cookie in a jar, I need it.

I wrapped my body with his towel and dried myself off. I pulled the door open and froze, my thighs were aching and I didn't want to deal with this kid sitting in front of me on the bed with his eyes bulging out of its sockets.

"Wesley... Why're you here...?" I asked carefully, scared that he'll scream and I'll get in trouble. Lloyd followed outside and stopped beside me with his hands on his hips, looking all commando and shit with a frown on his face.

"I was looking for you but you weren't in your room so I came here," he said like this was usual, seeing me and Lloyd get out of the bathroom in towels together.

"Why?..." I asked with a quirk brow. His gaze switched from me to Lloyd then back to me.

"Because aunt Janet asked me to look for you," he shrugged, standing up on the floor but didn't dare to move from the spot. Thank god mom didn't look for me!

"Look, this," I motioned between me and Lloyd. "Is not what it looks like," I explained to him but I know this kid is not dumb. Lloyd nudged me with his elbows and I flinched.

"Don't worry, I won't snitch on you guys that you're hooking up, your secret is safe with me," my eyes widen while Wesley walked towards the door.

"What?! No! We're not hooking up!" I said emphatically while Lloyd grinned at my desperation, shaking his head as he walked over to his dresser to put on some fresh clothes.

"Thanks Wesley," he told my cousin and they did a little handshake that most guys do.

"No! We're not Wesley, I swear," I said and my cousin smirked at me. This kid has a big mouth, I don't know if he would tell or not.

"Okay Lexie," he sighed. "But next time, try not screaming Lloyd's name or any profanities as he screw you alright," he smiled at me and my jaw literally dropped. He's only seven! How could he know all this screwing and hooking up?! I won't blame him if this kid turns out a player in a couple of years. Lloyd burst out laughing and I threw daggers at him.

"Not funny." I stated sternly but he hasn't stopped.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Wesley's hand rose up in a swear and I nodded before he sauntered away.

"Yes Lexie, avoid screaming out my name when I screw you," Lloyd said with a smirk as he leaned on his dresser. "Lloyd...! Ah! Yes! Harder! Ahhh yes!" He squealed in a high pitch tone, trying to mock me and I charged towards him, punching his biceps hard. Not funny.

"You're such a jerk, asshole!" I sneered, pulling the door open and marching towards my room to change. I think I'll just rest for the whole day today because Lloyd is annoying.

I walked towards my closet and dropped the towel on the ground, leaving myself naked as I looked through my clothes. I fucking hate this when I'm sore in the morning after an amazing sex the night after. I stretched my neck before grabbing a cropped top and high waisted shorts, putting it on.

"Lexie oh Lexie, you felt so good Lexie," is he trying to be a poet cause it does not suit him to be Shakespeare. Lloyd stood outside my closet, staring at me with his fully clothed self as I changed. I haven't dressed up in a while so it's fun to dress up today even if I'm just staying in.

"Why don't you be the sweetheart that you are and get me pain killers," I told him and he smirked, walking towards me and closing the closet door behind him.

"Awe, is my Lexie aching from the amazing sex we had last night?... And this morning?" he grinned, teasing me but I rolled my eyes. Lloyd trapped me between his arms and pressed his body against mine, lowering his face that got my heart pumping.

"Yes, to be honest I'm sore- mmm..." I moaned, the sensation instantly coursed through me when he sucked on my neck which hurt. I feel so sensitive today.

"I can never get enough of you baby," he groaned against my skin and my tummy swirled, making me smile widely. Lloyd sucked harder and I whimpered, shoving him away.

"Fuck!" I growled, touching my neck where he was sucking moments ago. He moved his eyes down and smirked. What the hell?! I turned around and my eyes widened, looking at the mirror to find multiple hickeys all over my collar bone, neck and chest. "Lloyd!!!" I shrieked, running my hands through my bruised up collar bone.

Well I'm not really mad since hickeys is a sign of... love? I don't know but it definitely mean something for one to give you a hickey.

"You like my master piece babe?" he graze my skin smoothly and I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Sure," I scoffed. Everything is just aching in me and I wanna sleep. That's all I wanna do. I moved past him and over to my bed and of course, the dog followed, laying down beside me.

~

(A/N) Second update todeeeeeee:)) Lexie and Lloyd:$ very naughty kids!!!! And Lexie is in love:$... Does Lloyd feel the same way or what not?! The party is just getting started and I don't have a lot in mind right now but I'm sure the next chpaters will be sexy and bomb;) 

SOTC: Replay- Zendaya

xoFranchescaxo