25-Don't get caught

25-Don't get caught

Some ringing awoken me from my slumber and I realized it's my phone. I groaned. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed it, answering who's calling without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, rubbing my eyes and scratching the back of my head as it was too early in the damn morning. I glanced over to my clock and it's almost noon, whoopsies, I'm late.

"Hey babe," a smile formed on my lips when I heard Warren's voice cause I seriously miss him for the past two weeks.

"Heeeeeeeey!" I replied giddily.

"So how was it?" He asked me the same time my phone beeped.

"Hold on, one sec," I pulled my phone away to look at what bothered our conversation to see Cynthia calling. Oh look at that, she calls. "Cynthia's on the other line," I told Warren and he sighed.

"I'll just come over," then he hung up without even asking if he could come over. He just assumed he can... Okay then. I answered Cynthia's call and first thing I heard was her loud squeal that got my ears ringing.

"What the hell!" I scolded but she sounded cheery so I don't want to kill her vibe.

"Hey gurl!" She greeted out and I grinned.

"Oh, so you're alive after all," I smirked. She hasn't been connected to the world lately and I miss her too.

"I'm so sorry Lexie! I know you just came back from London but I have a job and you know how I'm not finish school yet," Cynthia sighed and of course I understand. Even though she acts all fabulous and stuff, she has priorities like school, work and her boyfriend and I get that she's busy, and I haven't been here for her lately so I didn't mind it.

"I know," I replied, running my hand through my hair.

"Let me make it up to you, let's go have lunch tomorrow," she offered, I chewed on the insides of my cheeks and thought about it for a moment.

"Er... I can't tomorrow, Wesley wants to go to the movies," Wesley has been bugging me and Lloyd about going to the movies and I don't know what movie we should see since there's no PG movie that is playing at this time.

"Well we need to catch up! I don't even know who you're dating or are you even dating right now! how about on Friday? Brunch? I'm off that day," she said and I totally agree with her as my cheeks heat up. I miss my girl friend and we need to catch up on a lot of stuff and she's gonna kill me when she finds out about me and Lloyd.

"Yeah! Friday sounds great!" I said with enthusiasm since she's so happy right now. The doorbell ring downstairs and I bolted up from my bed to get it.

"Awesome! Hey Lexie, I got to go right now," she said.

"Okay, I have to go to, Warren is here," I told Cynthia and I heard her sigh.

"That man whore, I don't know how you guys got close without him touching you." She stated and I chewed my lip. Only if she knew what happened between us right after I broke it off with him.

"I know right," I just agreed. The doorbell rang again and Lloyd was the one who opened it, standing on the other side was the one and only sexy Warren.

"Hello? You still there Lexie?" Cynthia asked. My eyes lit up and I cannot wait to talk to Warren.

"I have to go Cyn," I stared at Warren who was grinning like an idiot while Lloyd gave him a weird look/glare.

"Okay see you Friday and you have to tell me everything that I kiss alright, and I mean everything." She said clearly and I let out a chuckle.

"I will, bye," then I hung up. "Warren!" I squealed, literally jumping onto him as I give him a huge hug. Oh man, I miss him. He hugged me back tightly but then Lloyd cleared his throat behind us, making me pull away.

"Hey Lexie!" Warren greeted out and I beamed, pulling him inside the house.

"Why is he here?" Lloyd ask curiously and Warren looked offended.

"Cause I'm here to see my girl," he retorted back. I pursed my lips shut and looked over at Lloyd who had his brows rising up in the sky.

"Uh I don't think so cause I'm pretty sure Lexie is mine." Lloyd said with authority but Warren looked hella confused. Lloyd grabbed my hand and pulled me against him in territorial manner.

"Wait... I thought you guys... What the fuck?! I thought you guys are supposed to be family?!" Warren exploded and I gave him a half smile.

"I'll explain," I breathed out but he was looking at us incredulously. I know it's probably messed up in his perspective but it's crystal clear to me.

•••

"So... You're pretty much dating...?" Warren asked, still confused even though I told him the situation a million times now. I face palmed myself and groaned out loudly.

"Yeah, you can say that," Lloyd responded for me and I looked at them both closely.

"Please don't tell my mom," I begged him because I would cry if mom finds out. That'll mean I'm betraying her and I don't want my mom to get hurt.

"I won't, besides, I barely talked to your mom since Cynthia mostly kept her occupied," he shrugged, repositioning himself on the couch comfortably.

We became silent for a moment cause I don't know what to do at this point and Warren looked like he was thinking and deep in his thoughts while Lloyd was just sitting there.

"So that means no more fun for us," Warren blurted out loud and my eyes grew widely. Lloyd gave me a confused look but I kept my threatening eyes to Warren.

"What do you mean." I said through clenched teeth, hoping he gets the message to not bring up the topic.

"Oh you know, when we had a little something before y'all hook up," he replied and my jaw clenched. Lloyd's brows raised and he turned his attention to me.

"What little something?" He asked cautiously and I swallowed.

"Nothing." I replied immediately but Warren just had to mess it all up.

"When we were dating, you know what people do when they're in a relationship right," I'm hoping Warren would shut the fuck up or else I will whoop his ass for sharing that. It was meant to be a secret between us but no, he just had to share every damn thing.

"No, please elaborate," Lloyd sat down comfortably on the couch, resting his chin on the arm rest. This is like one of those scenes you don't want to be in.

"Okay I think it's time for you to go Warren," I stood up and both guys looked at me with a weird look.

"Oh right," he looked at his watch for the time and stood up. He's been here for three hours and were just talking and I was explaining everything to him. "I have to go to the club today, you guys wanna join?" He offered but I shook my head, literally pulling him out the door.

"Not tonight," Lloyd stayed in the living room while I drag Warren towards the foyer, I didn't mean to sound rude but he's blabbering everything private. "What the fuck! You weren't supposed to share that dumb ass!" I smacked his arm and he pursed his lips shut.

"Love you," he offered, smiling at me boyishly, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, get the hell outta here," I shoved him away teasingly and he smirked at me.

"We haven't even talked about Bahamas yet, I didn't even get my souvenirs and your photo!" Warren complained like a little kid and I sigh.

"Next time I'll give them to you," I told him and he grinned widely, giving me a huge hug before he goes.

"Alright, I'll call you babe," he whispered beside my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, now run before Lloyd whoops your ass." I pulled away, letting out a giggle.

"You're boyfriend," he rolled his eyes, quoting the air. My cheeks heat up and my lips turn up in a smile.

"Bye!" I shouted out as Warren jogged over to his Mercedes Benz, he honked once before pulling out my drive way.

I shut the door and walked back to the living room and as you can tell were alone. Our house helpers have their day offs including Henrietta while Wesley and his parents went off somewhere I'm not sure.

"So what was Warren saying?" Lloyd asked, giving me a curious look.

"Nothing! It's nothing! I swear, it was before we even happened," I told him, brushing off the topic as I sat down on his lap. I don't want him fuzzing about it.

"We even happened? Lexie, we happened since you came here," Lloyd stated clearly and I swallowed. True...

"It was nothing! I was trying to get my mind off things because I thought this-" I motioned between us, "-wasn't right and I thoughts strong going anywhere. It happened ages ago so it's not a big deal." Dammit Warren. If he didn't share that information everything would be good

"Did you sleep with him?" He asked curiously and I shook my head rapidly, straddling both his thighs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I didn't sleep with Warren so stop worrying about it. It was all foreplay, nothing else happened okay," his eyes turned glim for a moment but I pressed a soft kiss on his lips that made him calm down again. "Okay?" I pulled away and he sighed, nodding.

"Okay, I believe you," he replied before I kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, feverishly kissing me without a care if anyone walks in.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a bag drop on the ground behind us that made me jump away from Lloyd and fall on my ass on the carpeted space of the floor. I whipped my head to see my mom standing there shell shock as she looked like she's seen a ghost, gaping at us. Oh shit...

"What the hell is going on?! What is the meaning of this?!" She asked incredulously, not able to believe what she just had seen and I swallowed, biting on my lip. I'm dead. I can just imagine my throat being slashed right now.

"Mom... I can explain..." I said slowly but her eyes turned cold as she looked at me. She's not even wearing her usual stilettos so it was hard to know that she walked in, specially when I'm lost in Lloyd's kisses. Damn those kisses.

Speaking of Lloyd, he sat down there frozen, keeping his eyes locked on mom who looked confused as fuck. I wonder if she'll literally kill me if she find out that I slept with him, well I think she knows it by now.

"Lexie, tell me this is all a joke." Mom said hopeful, bod drained I her face and I exchanged looks with Lloyd who did the same, looking at me closely.

"I'm sorry mom," I pursed my lips and my mom's eyes glistened as she's about to cry but she's masking it too well to not break down in front of us. I waited for her to say something and when she did, I hope she didn't...

"Pack your bags, I'm sending you back to London." Her tone was serious and I gave her a questioning look. My ears rang and my heart sink down on the floor. There's no turning back when my mom decides on something, it will he a final decision and I stopped breathing.

"Mom. Are you serious right now?!" This is insane! I couldn't live far away from Lloyd!

"I'm damn fucking serious right now Lexie Vanderbilt! What're you guys thinking?!" Mom said angrily and I shrank back. She looks scary whenever she's angry.

"But-" I started but got cut off.

"You were hooking up all these time?! What are you trying to do? Ruin my relationship with Ben?!" A tear slid down her cheek and my eyes stung. I can't handle seeing her cry or hurt. This is what I'm scared of all along, mom finding out.

"Janet..." Lloyd tried but mom's cold gaze shifted to him and I can feel the temperature drop down to zero.

"You," she pointed over to him, "and you," and over to me. "Will not ruin this relationship. I'm finally happy with Ben, Lexie after ten years of divorcing your dad, I'm happy, I love him and now..." She closed her eyes slowly, taking a deep breath in. "You have to go back to London Lexie," she said sternly without looking at me and I broke down.

"You can't do that!" I answered back, wiping my eyes dry and standing up on my feet. I rarely get into fights with my mom but now is a different scenario. I have to fight for Lloyd and me. I can't even imagine living without him and it already broke my heart.

"Yes I can. You need to take a break, this wedding is too much for you. Whether you like Ben or not, I'm marrying him." Mom told me, pulling out her blackberry shakily. My jaw clenched and anger was brewing inside of me. I bit my tongue to prevent exposing Ben cause I'm too tempted to say it out loud that her fiancé is no divorce yet.

"It's not too much for me and I'm not going anywhere!" I retorted. My heart pounding against my ribs and ears, mom knows I have her attitude so this would be like an alpha to alpha fight, but of course someone has to back down and it's always gonna be me since mom always win. Lloyd grabbed my fisted hand and it helped me ease down a little but not too much.

"Lexie, calm down," he said coolly behind me but I didn't.

"I booked your flight tomorrow back in London, you're leaving in the morning." Mom said and damn was she serious. This was hopeless and my heart sunk down the ground. Once again, mom won.

"You know what. Fine, I'll go back to London." I said bitterly through clenched teeth as tears flowed down my face.

"Lexie." Lloyd said in horror but I didn't look at him since my heart will shatter when it's already broken. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed my eyes shut, taking in a deep breath before looking at mom who had a blank expression on her face.

"I will leave tomorrow as you wish. But mom, make sure you know Ben that well before you marry him, maybe were not the only ones keeping secrets here." I said without emotions and her face frowned in confusion. I ran upstairs, wiping my eyes and cheeks dry. Fuck.

Why is this happening to me?! What the hell! Why?! Is this karma? For what? Now that I'm happy, we get caught and I'm being sent to my dad in London. Fuck this shit.

I slammed my door shut and walked straight to my closest, pulling my duffel bag and luggage out from the corner. As I grab my clothes from the hanger, my tears sprung out of its leak and I bawled my eyes out I'm like a dam which flowed non stop as I collapsed on the floor.

Lloyd entered my closet and crouched down in front of me, gathering me under his arms and hugging me tightly. I buried my face on his chest and cried out.

"Don't go," he whispered beside my ear, sounding hurt and that made me cry even harder. I squeezed my yes shut and chewed on my bottom lip to stop the crying.

"I'm sorry," I don't know why I'm apologizing for but I felt like its appropriate and I don't want to leave. It's my fault we got caught in the first place.

"Please Lexie," he begged, holding me am arm length away. I stared at his eyes which reflected sadness and it was turning red. I know Lloyd is trying to be string for me but I can see that he's about to break down himself. I shook my head and separated myself from him, continuing to shove all my belongings in my bags.

I don't want to get in my mom's way at the moment, I'll give her some space and time to make her realize her decisions were wrong and I cannot stay here in her house as she's processing. As for me and Lloyd, I know it'll be hard but we'll find a way.

~

(A/N) The separation:0 oh no! Lexie! what're you thinking?! you can't just leave Lloyd!! WTF! LOOOOL I'm the writer and I'm scolding the characters:P but for reals, the drama has started and they got caught:$ oh no. Why does this always happen in the MSBIA series??? and London is pretty far from New York so I wonder what will happen between Lloyd and Lexie:$

I might update tonight for part 2 and I want to also add POVs but I don't know, do you want me to add POVs to know what Lloyd is thinking??C/V/S

SOTC- Pretty by The Weekend:)

xoFranchescaxo