Future's Final Battle, Begin

Start from the beginning

Ryohei, too, knew that it was a bad idea to get Lambo out here. The five years old, as said, is only five. But what Reborn had said made sense, even though Ryohei was a blockhead. Ryuuichi, the teen he hadn't exactly talked much to, had said perhaps Lambo could change the pace of the battle in dire situations. It wasn't just Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto, but everyone else, at that point, had started believing every single word Ryuuichi had said. Because his word held the truth, and his word held the results. Ryohei didn't know why, but he chose to believe those words.

"To be safe, I'll tell you the switch I sealed in him with a bit of hypnosis. Shout it when you're in big trouble" Reborn's voice from their yesterday conversation played.

To Ryohei, in this kind of situation where one of Kikyo's animal box had bit Tazaru on the shoulder as the man tried to protect Lambo from it, is the said big trouble. "What's wrong, Lambo?! Don't you want to see Sawada's Mama?!" He yelled from his position, holding off the claws and tail of the dinosaur. He could see Lambo tearing up as he muttered Nana's title.

"Right! Sawada's Mama!"

"His desire to see Mama, to return to the past, should serve to strengthen his surpressed resolve" Lambo started crying, as he asked for the woman who gave him warmth despite not being his biological mother's whereabouts. And then, he took out his box weapon and his ring from his unruly and curly hair, crackling with lightning flames. (The power of his flame couldn't be underestimated, definitely, even though he's simply just a kid)

"I wanna see Mama!" He injected the flame into his box weapon. "Gyuudon!!" A big bull appeared as he sat on top of the animal's head. Gyuudon's eyes narrowed as he changed into Cambio Forma. Ryohei and Basil watched his transformation, as the former explained. "According to Reborn, the first generation Guardian of the Lightning Ring was the son of a rich proprietor. A young, selfish and unworldly coward. But Primo chose to have him lead the way in battle. That contradiction is evident in Lambo's Vongola Box. That weapon is.."

"The lightning bolt with a hidden kick, Lampo's shield!" Lambo had armor, with a shield sized of his body in front, looking amazingly.. Awesome.

Though, Kikyo wasn't amazed or anything. If anything, he had looked down upon it, as it doesn't seem logical to serve any damage to his Nuvola Velocriraptor. Even Basil, not intentionally of course, had, but Ryohei said otherwise.

"No, the Lightning Vongola Box isn't that weak. The First Generation Guardian's weapon appears to be a shield at first glance, but it's hiding an incredible offensive power"

The shield that Lambo held glowed, lightning crackled from it as he cried. "Mama!" The lightning flame shot out, hitting the dinosaurs around him "Corna Fulmine!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

From where they were standing, the could see bright green lightning flames crackling, and hearing the crackles of course. It was Lambo, no doubt. Which meant that Ryohei and the others were in quite a pinch at the moment. Ryuuichi clenched his arms, remembering that it would be Ryohei, and then Hibari. His eyes narrowed at the memories, but pushed down the unpleasant feeling that was growing in him.

He pushed himself up, rolling his neck and shoulders to get rid of the stiffness. They turned to him, wording why he suddenly stood up. "Ryuuichi?" "Ryuuichi-san?"

He gave them a wry smile and walked towards Yuni and Tsuna. "Well, I'll be going first." He was greeted with questioning 'eh' and eyes widening. "But Ryuuichi-!" Tsuna tried to stop him for it was too dangerous, but he shook his head, stopping the brunette from finishing his sentence. The said teen ruffled Tsuna's gravity defying hair with a chuckle. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright" 'Besides, it's not like I'm participating anyway' "If I don't go now, I'll be late"