Gokudera turned around, looking for the man when Zakuro dropped down beside him out of nowhere and kicked him. He flew upwards but before he landed, he shot him with Gatling Arrow. Those said arrows made out of Storm flames pierced right through Zakuro's arms.

"Damn it! You-! You think you can stop me with this toy?!" Zakuro roared, muscles flexing before the arrows shattered, thanks to the storm flame around his body. "I'll crush you!"

"Like I would. You think you'll win if you shoot from a shorter range, right?" It was exactly Gokudera's plan, but the man managed to see through it. "Once I get serious, your flames are nothing. But it still wouldn't be any fun to fall for your trick" Zakuro disappeared and appeared behind Gokudera. "Hurry up and die!"

Gokudera wanted to turn around, but the pain delayed him. He wouldn't make it, if Uri didn't help him by increasing the pressure of the flame and creating a propulsion from it. "Yato. Remember that in battles, you won't be alone, alright?" He could somehow hear Ryuuichi's voice as he thanked his partner. The teen had said that before they moved to their respective posts. At first, he couldn't understand why would he tell him that, but now he does.

"He's close enough now!" He tighten his pull, before releasing it. "Die!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

There was this bright light again. Ryuuichi, upon noticing the slight, red tint from the light and the fire, smirked. He closed his eyes, feeling a little relief despite he didn't even needed to worry. 'Good work, Yato' And then his smirk dropped. 'Next is Bluebell..' And then there were a few more explosions. He closed his eyes and tuned Tsuna and the others' voice out, focusing on listening to the background instead. It was hard, but he managed

First one was explosion, and then something had opened. He had heard rustlings too, before a roar of a lion resonated. These noises were hard to detect, but the small vibration on the ground along with his knowledge of the battle had helped him. (Somehow) Upon the roar, he smiled softly, letting out a breathe of air he unconsciously had held in.

He opened his eyes when he heard Gokudera's voice through his transmitter.

"Juudaime!" The brunette immediately perked up at the voice, relief washed over him like a tsunami. "Gokudera-kun?!" "Can you hear me, Juudaime?"

"I hear you! Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, somehow. We were saved by the Varia" Tsuna couldn't exactly believed it. The Varia, the assassin squad led by the ever raging Xanxus, is on their side and helping them. The same squad that had tried to kill them over the rings Tsuna and his guardians wore for the sake of this battle (and the upcoming ones, not that they knew). "They're still crazy, but Xanxus said that they're assisting us in the name of Vongola. Hate to admit it, but we're fine now because of them. You don't need to worry"

(Apparently, despite the fact that Vongola was the cause of his rage and sorrow, Xanxus still cares about Vongola and held the pride of it as high as the sky. After all, he was raised by the Ninth, whom love him like his biological sons, in Vongola, and planted the pride in him himself)

With the powerful reinforcement from Varia, they could be more relief. Now, they have another side to concentrate on worrying. (Yet, Tsuna could never stop worrying for Gokudera's side as well)

Ryuuichi looked up at the sky, watching the cloud drift. 'Lastly, Kikyo...'

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tazaru couldn't understand. The brat that was laughing so obnoxiously behind him, why would the Vongola wanted him to fight? What could a small kid like him do against the monster? But the Vongola had insisted, saying that it's a must. The boss himself rejected, but he was forced to do so as the kid is a guardian too. And then, the boxer and the CEDEF guy said they had no intention on having the kid fight. So what's the point of having him here? To watch the dreadful battle against the enemies with the possibility to get killed? Tazaru simply just couldn't get it.