New town

||LORENS P.O.V||

I woke up on a Sunday to the smell of eggs filling my room. I put on a black crop-top with blue skinny jeans. I also put on a pink sweatshirt. Heres some things you should know about me: My dads strict. Like, I need to tell him where Im going when I leave the house. My name is Loren Lisa Brown. My mom died when I was 3. Im 13. I live with my dad. And yea.

I went to my bathroom and put on mascara, concealer, and light red lip gloss. I brushed my hair and teeth. I look like this btw:

I ate breakfast,"Dad Im going to play outside and stuff

I ate breakfast,"Dad Im going to play outside and stuff.''

"Ok Im going to keep an eye on you."
"Theres also some new neighbors, you should introduce yourself. Always want a good first impression."

"Ok."

I walked out side and saw some people unpacking things from a car.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

I moved from Orlando to Virginia beacuse of the "Orlando Shooting" yesterday. This is how it went down:
~FLASHBACK~

I was at the park with my friend Alexander and I heard shooting across the street. I saw people screaming and heard gun shots inside of the gay night club across the street. Thats where it was coming from. Alexander and I crawled inside of a slide and hid for hours. Hours later my mom found us crying in the slide, she was also crying. I went home with my mom and Alexander went hime with his. I packed and packed until I packed all my stuff. Then we ended up here in Virginia.
~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Well do you wanna come over?" She asked.

"Yea!"
"Hey mom Im going over to Lorens house for a while!"

"Ok!"

Me and Loren walked up to her porch.

||LORENS P.O.V||

We walked up to my house and I opened the door,"Dad this is my new friend Jacob hes ganna be staying over for a while."

"Oh no no no. No boys. No boys." My dad said as he was walking Jacob out of the house.

"WHAT?! LOREN!" Jacob said.

My dad slammed the door in his face.

"Dad what's wrong with you!" I shouted.

Jacob was still at the door. My dad opened it,"GO!" He whispered at Jacob.

Jacob ran.

My dad took my hand and we sat on the couch,"Loren, you are a very beautiful young lady. We can't be having boys here until they've matured."

"UGH!"

I stomped upstairs and slammed the door. I knew he was right. Studies show that you cant be friends with boys beacuse all that goes through their heads is f*cking you. (Lmao.)
-
The day went by until it was 9:00 pm. I took out my phone and texted Jacob. (Btw before jacob left the house he gave loren his #)

Me: Hey. Im sorry about what happened today. I hate my dad.

Jacob😸: No its ok! I'll see you at school tomorrow. And I have something to show you tomorrow. Wanna come along?

Me: Sure.😊

I put my PJS on and took off my makeup. I hopped in bed and went to sleep.

(Lmao i couldn't think of anything for jacobs back story. So the Orlando Shooting is the only thing i could think of.)
(And that pictureof that girl up there isn't loren. Thats what her put fit and makeup looks like)