ONE SHOT

A/N: Okay so this chapter is specifically written because I felt like it :p

This chapter goes waaay into the future. Caroline and Klaus have been together for 5 years now and - well just read' :-)

:

:

:

"Nik!" I yelled my husbands name as I shoved a few blood bags into his jacket. Afterwards I walked over at the end of the staircase with the jacket. "Hurry up, were going to be late."

It was Bonnie and Kol's son, Sebastian's 4th birthday and they lived all the way back in Mystic Falls. Klaus was always late to these things, I don't even know why he gets invited.

"I'm coming." I heard his voice coming from the our bedroom...and they call me the woman.

I grumbly walked up the stairs, turning left straight into our room. The king size brown oak bed was its usual messy self placed right in the center of the bedroom with two expensive brown oak side tables, on the left, my crap and on the right, his. To the far right of out bed was our ensuite which consisted of a hot tub (made for two) in the middle and a crystal carved shower. Honestly the shower was my idea, sure compelling was the wrong way to get it but very few people get that opportunity. I walked to the bathroom but Klaus was nowhere to be found. As i walked back into the bedroom his face popped up coming from our walk in closet in the far left of our bedroom.

"This wouldn't be a problem if we had just stayed in Mystic Falls with all our friends!" I complained as we walked closer to each other.

It was no surprise that Klaus grabbed my waist with both his hands and planted a kiss on my lips. "But isn't New Orleans such a beautiful place?" He pouted. Darn him. He knew that his pout always softens me up.

"I guess." I gave in and gave him another kiss before heading for the door. Klaus was directly behind me before he stopped. I turned around with confusion. "Are you alright?"

"Elizabeth!" Klaus roared, ignoring my question. Within seconds our beautiful daughter came in with a wide grin on her face. She had Klaus's golden brown locks and my blue eyes, which made her look so innocent and precious. "Please explain to me why there is peanut butter in the pockets of my pants?!" He asked angrily.

"I thought you might get hungry daddy." Lizzy's voice was far from innocent but her face said otherwise.

Our daughter, the prankster.

:

Nik was still upset over the pants thing but I managed to calm him down a bit. We were now driving back to Mystic Falls. Klaus had his free hand on my thigh whilst I had mine on his. In the back was Elizabeth gripping onto the present she got for her friend Sebastian. It was an picture book that she made of the memories they shared together. I thought it was the most adorable thing in the world.

"You have to get our Lizzy to stop with the pranks." Klaus spoke softly. I turned around and found her sleeping soundly. "Its getting out of hand."

"Bonnie told me it was her way of expressing her inner vampire." I said. "It'll pass."

"I do not enjoy having peanut butter inside my pants." Klaus grumbled, gripping onto the steering wheel.

I giggled. "You're over reacting."

"I am not." he retorted.

"Anyway," I said. "She probably just misses you. I mean your gone almost all the time." I pulled myself off him and started playing with my fingers, not making eye contact.

"You think I've forgotten?" He asked.

"Forgotten what?"

"Our 5 year anniversary." He smiled.

Its like her can read my mind. Klaus was always off on missions and such that sometimes he rarely comes home which made me feel lonely. I had Elizabeth but I also wanted to be sure she lived a safe human life before telling her what she really is. Klaus was the only person I could talk to about it but he was always gone. Our 5 year anniversary wasn't my main problem, but it surely was part of it.

"You remember?" I smiled back.

"Of course love." He grab my hand and kissed it.

This was the first time he's called me 'love' in over 3 months. Honestly it felt good. I smiled. "You called me 'love'."

He tilted his head in confusion. "Why wouldn't i?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

:

After Klaus and I left to move to New Orleans. Kol took the Mikaelson Mansion along with Bonnie. They got married, late last spring and soon had Sebastian. It was like the ultimate love story. Elizabeth and I headed for the door whilst Klaus grabbed our items. Bonnie opened the door before we could even reach the balcony.

"Caroline!" She greeted and ran up to me. We exchanged hugs and she kneeled down to my daughter. "Hey Lizzy."

"Aunt Bonnie!" She cheered and gave her a bear hug. "Where's Sebastian?"

"He's inside, go say hi." she replied. Lizzy thanked her and ran into the house.

Bonnie then turned to me with a worried expression. "Did you talk to him yet?"

"Shh Bonnie." I silenced her. "Now is not the right time.." I sighed.

"Well tell him soon. You going to start showing it if you don't." She warned me.

I mouthed 'I know' as Klaus walked to us. "Where is my brother anyway?" he asked.

"His upstairs, checking himself out I presume." Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"I'll go say hello." Klaus chuckled and walked off into the house.

"So!" I clapped. "Heard from Elena?"

Bonnie shook her head. "No. I think she has a lot on her plate to even think about a kids birthday party." She sighed.

Elena and Stefan have been arguing lately about Damon. Its a pretty messed up story. Two years ago Stefan went off to England for 3 months to train in the army and by the time he got back, Elena fell pregnant. Bonnie and I are positive that its Stefan's but he is having doubts because while Stefan was in England, he's asked Damon to look after Elena. Now with Elena and Damon's history, I wouldn't blame Stefan for questioning. Anyway neither of them has even contacted any of us since then which is why we don't really know that full details.

"They've been fighting over that stupid love triangle for ages!" I groaned.

:

The whole crowd sang 'happy birthday' to Sebastian as he clapped his hands a numerous amount of times before blowing out the candles and everybody started cheering.

"They grow up so fast." Klaus whispered in my ear.

I nodded agreeing. "Yeah, I can't believe our baby girl is 5 already."

"Its unreal."

I cleared my throat. "Speaking of, I need to tell you something."

"What is the matter sweetheart?" He asked, worried.

Alright, just say it....

"I am carrying your child..again." I gulped.

----------------------------------

A/N: There you have it :-)

This one shot was just basically Klaroline's life as a married couple, no dramas just a normal couple.

hope you enjoyed this!

xoxo