3.

Rapunzel's POV

It was nice that Jack rides me back home.And he did literally bought an ice cream for me which cheered me up a little when he just told me infront of my house while taking the helmet I was using away from my hands.

As he says without looking at me with his serious face wipping of the helmet to make it look shinning he says, "I know you feel like you are losing me because I've been spending my time with Elsa.But..since you told me that..." He looks up with his handsome face and his hair in his face almost touching his eyes, he smirks at me, "I felt guilty and..I'll try my best to less flirt with Elsa.I'll make sure I'll still hang out with our Big Four.And especially with you." He says.

"Thats...good!" I say almost half way smiling but I don't want to smile because if I do,he will see it im my smile that there's something telling him that I just don't want him to less flirting,I want him to stop and go back to the way it was.

"You still don't look happy about it." He says looking up at my face scanning and he tried to touch my nose and my cheeks and my forehead but I dodge and I pretend to karate his hands.

"Maybe,I'm just not made to write stories and poems." I make the suprise and happy excited face with my mouth wide open. "Maybe..I'M BORN TO BE A BLACK BELT KARATE MASTER OR TAEKWANDO MASTER WITH BLACK BELT OR BLACK AND RED BELT!! I CAN BE YOUR MASTER SHIFU TOO!!" I say jumping up and down already in my imagination mind then Jack brought me back to reality by waving his hand infront of my face.

"Uh..you can try but maybe you will need some help first from the street fighter!" He says smirking at me.

"Uh...who is the street fighter again?" I ask.

"Me." He smiles.

I laugh and so did he and I just pats his head. "Nice try,Jackie.You should go home now and maybe learn from your sister how to kick.She's a better kicker than you." I say laughing.