2.

Merida's POV

Me and Rapunzel spent our times on recess time in Library since weeks now.I keep asking her what's wrong with her and what's going on but she always tells me that she just decided to be close to her knowledge with books.And she even want to teach me Latin.

Now we are in the library and I'm trying so hard not to scream at her while she is telling me how to make a crane out of a piece of coloured paper.

"Punz.." I begins.Breathing in before letting it all out.She looks up at me with her round green emerald eyes. "Yes?"

"Can you please tell me the truth why are we really not going to the cafeteria at all this year?" I ask.

She sits back and she focus on somehing else,her face shows that she is tryig to find words to say and explain and a part of her face is showing that she doesn't want to tell and she is scared to tell the truth.

"Fine.If you are not gonna tell me the truth then I'm gonna leave and probably hang out with Hiccup or Jack." I say grabbing all my stuff then I noticed she blows her fringes out of her face and rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Try Jack,pretty sure he wouldn't even care about us anymore." She says in a not sweet Rapunzel way.

My eyes turns wide and I pretty sure know why now.I sit back and scoop closer to her. "Is this the reason why?"

She nods slowly while not actualy looking at me in the face.

"Oh don't be so sad! Can you please explain me why?" i ask.

"Jack told me last week,he said he's gonna change.For the new year resolution thing.Maybe I regretted saying that we all need to change.For...the new year resolution." She says bitting down her lip."I just don't want him to change as in..being a totally different person.Like the person who goes around flirting and dating pretty hot girls.I don't want that." She says.

"I finally understand." I say thinking what she meant.When it hits me,my eyes turns wide,"Are you saying he's flirting...."