Introduction

Camera starts recording...

"Is it recording? ....I guess it is.Hello! I'm Rapunzel Corona.I am 16 turning 17 this summer and I am so excited about it.Hmm....I have long blonde hair and I love to draw,sketch,read books,paint and go outside and smell the fresh air! I am so happy and glad that I have three special friends right here with me and-"

"Just get it done! You don't have to give a speech!" Merida interrupts.

Rapunzel blinks and stare at the camera,"You heard that.I'm just gonna end it right here.Bye!"

Camera passed to Merida...

"Hi,I'm Merida.Not Mereda.Its Me-rida.Good,I love archery,I take classes sometimes and sometimes my dad taught me how to.He is a soldier.An ex-soldier.Done talking about my dad,I just turned 17.I hate school.I love my friends,I hate Jack.He is annoying and I love myself,goodbye mates!"

"Aww thanks Merida! I love you too!" Jack smirks as Merida just rolled her eyes.

"I'm done whatever.." Merida finishes.

Camera passed to Hiccup...

"Hello there,I'm Hiccup Haddock.I love dragons,I always read them in books and sometimes google them and sometimes I sketch them in my book,sometimes Rapunzel help me with the details and sometimes Merida will tell me if it looks good or not and sometimes Jack will spoil my sketch by drawing some other stuff on my dragons.I think....thats all I'm gonna say today.Bye!"

"Thats so simple.." Merida judge.

"Thanks for giving us credits Hiccup!" Rapunzel taps on his shoulder.

Camera passed to Jack...

"Hello ladies," Jack starts.

"You're not just talking to ladies y'know..there might be guys too.Don't make then go gay for you Jack." Merida scolds.

"It make such nonsense,Merida.Now keep your mouth shut before I do it myself."Jack says and he continues smiling at the camera,"As I was saying,hello ladies and gentlemen,I'm Jack Overland.I love winter.It is my special thing to love a season.It reminds me of my little sister who died for cancer.I miss her tho,but I gotta be strong and winter time will always reminds me of her.But I'm done.I still got another little sister to take care of.She just born and she is very adorable.My parents name her after the one who is gone now.Whatever now,I love my friends here,my buddies,I love to annoy Merida cause she have very unique curls.And I am just so annoying sometimes.But people loves me.Thats what I do.Keep them happy and smile all the time.Goodbye!"

Camera held up higher...

"Goodbye from us,Big Four!" The four of them shouted and smile at the camera.

Camera drops accidentally and it is still recording...

"JACK!!!! THAT'S MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY MOM!! AND YOU DROPPED IT!! UGHH!!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME!" Merida shouts.