Prologue - 0.5 - A New Jabberwock Island - END

AN

Slightly Graphic ~ Not *that* bad though. In my opinion anyways.

Enjoy!

Hajime Hinata:

...It's a door.

There's a door.

...Still, I need to hurry.

Because I need to go inside this classroom.

...Need?

...What "need"?

No... I should hurry.

I approached the classroom door that stood proud and by itself in the middle of a black abyss before stopping with my hand resting on the door handle.

Wait? I had seen this...before?
All that time ago... Just before I arrived on this island. Just after I arrived in that game world.
Then... beyond this door, there should be...
A classroom. Right? Will... *they* all be there?
All the friends I lost... will be through here... right?
Eager to see my friends again, I pulled the door open with an excited yet uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.
As I stepped through the doorway...
...I saw them.

All of my friends... All of the people that had been brutally killed were here.

Just like how it was when I first got here.
I couldn't believe my eyes... In no time at all, tears began to force their way out of my eyes.
It was strange though. The others weren't here. The survivors weren't there. It was just me. My thoughts however were cut off by a familiar voice.

Peko Pekoyama:
...Who goes there?

Hajime Hinata:
P-Peko?

Peko Pekoyama:
Huh? W-What is this?

Ibuki Mioda:
Hey heyyyyy. You guys know each other eh?

Hajime Hinata:
Ibuki? Ibuki! It's so good to see you again!

Ibuki Mioda:
Hey heyyyyy. You guys know each other eh?
...

Wai-wha-wha-whaaaaa?

Hajime Hinata:
Haha~ just as expected from Ibuki. She threw the exact same question back at me.
You. You guys. I-I can't believe this.
You're all... alive?

Nagito Komaeda:
Hey? Um of course we're alive... but what's going on here?

Hajime Hinata:
Haha. I'd never have expected to be happy to see you again Nagito!

Nagito Komaeda:
..!

Hajime Hinata:
I looked all around at my friends that I so tragically lost. The friends that were taken away from me before my eyes.

Hiyoko Saionji:
Hey, I think this cockroach is missing something upstairs!

Hajime Hinata:
I was so happy that I disregarded the strange looks and comments from the others.
Guys. I'm so sorry. That I let you guys get killed. B-But now. We're all together again!

Chiaki Nanami:
It's not what you think. It would seem that this is all in your head... I think.

Hajime Hinata:
Don't worry! I'm sure the others will be here soon and then you'll believe us!

Just for a split second...

For a split second... I turned to the door to check if they were here yet.... And in that split second.