Prologue - 0.1 - A New Jabberwock Island

AN

Once again, I want to know if you guys want me to write in a Script style like how the game speech layout is or a Normal style like a book.

eg. Script style

Hajime Hinata:

No! That's wrong!

I yelled across the room in attempt to highlight the contradiction.

eg. Normal style

'No! That's wrong!' I yelled across the room in an attempt to highlight the contradiction.

Until then, I'll write in a Script style :) Got nothing more to say! ^_^

Anyway, without further adieu ~

Enjoy!   

Hajime Hinata:
I will keep on living as Hajime Hinata...
I watched as the boat disappeared from my sight and into the blue tropical horizon.
I will keep on living...

...as Ultimate Despair.

Huh? Who... said that?
Wait... that voice sounded like mine, b-but I had no intention of saying that! It didn't even feel like I was the one who said it!
Hm. It must've been my imagination.
There's...
There's no other explanation.
I guess it's best not to dwell on it.

Sonia Nevermind:
Dwell on what exactly?

Hajime Hinata:
Ah Sonia! Um... it's nothing to worry about.
Despite my obvious lie she decided to not pursue it further and simply changed the topic.

Sonia Nevermind:
I-I understand. Hajime, would it be alright if you join the rest of us at the administration building on the Central Island.
Oh that's right. On the real Jabberwock Island, there is an enormous administration building on the Central Island.
Not like the virtual version of the Central Island...

Sonia Nevermind:
Hajime! Please make haste!

Hajime Hinata:
Uh. Y-Yeah. Sorry.
I walked over the bridge from where I watched the boat disappear at the beach's cliff edge on the First Island and made my way to the Central Island.

~ Central Island – Bridge ~

Hajime Hinata:
Huh? That's strange.

Sonia Nevermind:
What is it that's bothering you Hajime?

Hajime Hinata:
On the real Jabberwock Island, weren't there supposed to be no bridges but only boats between the islands?

Sonia Nevermind:
T-That is... strange. I wonder. Did this occur after the island became uninhabited?

Hajime Hinata:
Even so, that's strange too, right?
I mean why would it matter if the island became uninhabited?

Sonia Nevermind:
As you may recall, the Future Foundation initially hoped for this island to become their headquarters.
However, it seems that this is no longer the case...
Sonia and I walked the remainder of the way to the administration building...
...taking in the slightly new elements of this island that we thought we knew well.
We arrived at the front of the administration building door where the rest of us, the survivors stood.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:
Hey! Hajime. Sonia. Hurry it up next time.

Sonia Nevermind:
I-I am sorry! It will not happen again!
After all, arriving late is punishable by death in my country.
So I will not allow such occurrences to happen again!