Chapter 14

"I don't know if she's awake. How do we wake her up," someone whispered next to me.

"I don't know. We can poke her," someone else said.

"Poke. Poke. Poke. HAHAHAHA. SHE JUST MOVED HER NOSE!"

My eyes fluttered open, realizing who it was. "VICTOR! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said as I hugged my best friend that I haven't seen since eleventh grade.

"JULES! I MISSED YOU TOO! HOW ARE YOU?"

"I'm amazeballs. How are you?" I couldn't believe he was here.

"Same. I heard you were going out with Mr. Harry Styles," he said, a smirk forming on his face.

"Yes, I am and you cannot have him! He's mine!" He's my gay best friend.

"Whatever," He said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Get ready! We are going to the mall for our friend's first day here and I need new shoes!" Bella said and grabbed my hand.

"Get out! You can't see!" I said to Victor and pushed him towards the door.

"Why! It's not like I'm gonna be checking you out," he said and sat on my bed.

"Shut up and leave!"

He groaned and walked out the door. Bella stayed in my room to pick something out for me while I did my makeup just to go faster. Mascara was done and now for blush.

I was finished with my makeup and turned to my bed with three outfits on the bed. "Which one? I couldn't decide." Bella said and looked at all of them again.

"Second one." I said as she handed them to me and walked out my room to go wait with Victor.

I put on black pants from Brandy Melville with a white top and grey sweater with hearts and white converse.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked downstairs to my best friends.

"Ready," I said and we all walked out the door and into the car.

Harry's POV

I've been laying in bed for the whole day and watching movies with Louis. Right now we are watching This Is Us for the 20th time. I just love this movie so much.

I wonder what Juliet was doing. I want to text her. I probably shouldn't text her though. Bella told me about her old best friend that would visit so she is probably with her now.

"I'm starving. Can we eat?" Louis said next to me and pat his stomach.

"Sure. Get ready. We are going to the mall. Someone keeps taking my shirts." I said and got up from the bed.

When we were done, we both left and left the boys behind.

····

Hi!

GUYS! LIAM SLEEPS NAKED.

Anywho, Six Flags was amazing and I am sorry I didn't update. You guys probably hate me becAuse I didn't update.

I'm sorry if you have something against gays for some reason so sorry.

Got to go do homework! Uggg. Bye! Xxx