Chapter 6

Juliet's POV

I woke up to Bella moving next to me. Oh I forgot she was here and yesterday was the concert. That was the best night of my life. I felt a buzz next to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. It was from my dad.

Hey sweetie, sorry we aren't home. We went to the mall to buy your brother clothes and stuff. Bye.

I groaned and woke up Bella. "What do you want? What time is it," Bella asked.

I checked my phone, 11:12.

"We need to wake up, it's 11:12!"

"11:11 just passed! NO! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!" Wow.

"Shut up," I said with annoyance clear in my tone. I hate when she doesn't wake up. She is exactly like my brother.

I shake her one last time and she doesn't wake up! She knows me, I will pour water over her. I decide to do that and grab a water bottle that is on my drawer. I open the lid and pour enough over her head to wake up.

I saw her shoot up and I stood back with the water bottle high in the air to threaten her that if she comes near me, I will pour all the water on her.

"What the heck Juliet! Why did you do that!" She's so mad.

"You didn't want to wake up," I said in an innocent tone.

"I don't care! You know I hate it when you do that!" Haha.

"I know." I do it to her all the time and she gets mad and so now I know how to control her.

"Uggg! Whatever," she says and walks to the bathroom. She comes in seconds later with her face dry. I know she will ignore me the whole day. No doubt.

Harry's POV

"Niall! Give it back!" Louis yelled from across the kitchen. Niall took his breakfast and started running to his room. What's up with him taking our food?

"No! Never! This food is mine now," He said and shoved the hash browns in his mouth. Louis was mad! His face got red. He slapped Niall and stole his food back and ran into his room and locked it. I heard him laugh, mocking Niall.

The things they do to each other.

I'm still thinking about the Juliet. That's a lovely name. I could imagine her carrying my little Darcy in her stomach and giving birth to her.

"Harry, do you want pancakes?" Liam asked.

"Oh, yeah. And bacon!"

"We ran out of bacon. THANKS NIALL!"

Niall turned around and laughed as Liam gave him a glare. I silently laughed and began to eat my food and scroll through Instagram. I saw on a few of the comments on of my pictures. It was the one where I was facing a brick wall and put as the caption 'It's like talking to a brick wall.'

This one girl with the name gorgeous_harry (A/N not a real name). She put 'Omg Harry! You act like you are forty! You make no sense! I love you though. :)'

Comments like these make me laugh. I love when they tell me this. To be honest, I kind of confuse myself with my Instagram pictures and tweets.

"Can you go to the market and buy some food? Niall is hungry," Louis said.

"Um, sure. I'll be back in an hour."

I grabbed by keys and headed out the door for my car.

Juliet's POV

We are both ready, Bella wearing shorts and a shirt that has an infinitie sign and I have jeans with a plain pink loose top.

We walk towards the car to go to the farmers market happening at the mall. We had One Direction on from last night but we change it to Yours Truly By Ariana Grande. I think she has an amazing voice unlike most people who fix their fake and strong voices.

Tattooed Heart came on and I love that song so I sang along. Baby I came on then Honeymoon Avenue and we got to the mall.

I get off the car and run to these smoothies that a girl sells. They are really good and I always get them.

I turn around and spill my drink all over someone. I get a napkin quickly and mumble sorry. I look up and freeze. What? How?

·········

Hello! There might be another update tonight. My home work isn't due until Thursday which is good so yeah.

I'll just leave.

please vote, comment, and get me more read please? I love you! Kay bye. Xxx