Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I have to find a girl tonight. I just have to. The concert was about to start for me and the boys and we were all nervous. We have went on stage a million times but you still get that feeling. It's so weird.

"Harry! I found a girl that would be perfect for you," Calum came running and shouting that at the same time

"Really? Where would she be?" I really wanted to see if this is true. If it is, I would be so happy. I really don't want to be alone. I'm tired of being single yet flirty one in the group. It's annoying.

"She's in the front row. Right in the middle, you'll see her," Calum said.

"Okay. Thanks for tel-" I started to say before I got interrupted.

"Harry, we need to go on stage. Grab a mic. Let's go," Liam said grabbing a microphone and throwing it to me. "Okay. Thanks Calum. See you later," I said and walked to the stairs connecting to the stage.

I had my foot on the stairs ready to come out and start singing. The whole stadium went dark and music started playing. The stage lights came on and music started playing. The place was loud with screaming fans. That has to be the most amazing part to me.

Up All Night came on first and we all come out of the stage and starting singing. I try to find the girl but I can't. Liam is singing his part right now then Zayn so I'll have that time to look for her.

I see a girl in the front row. She is beautiful. She is singing along with Zayn and wiping her eyes. The girl next to her whispered something in her ear. "I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun! I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one!" That made me think. Is she the one? 

Juliet's POV

They came out and started singing Up All Night. I couldn't help myself, I cried and cried and tried to sing along (probably the hardest thing anyone could ever do). It was just so beautiful and Harry was right in front of me. He looked lost for me. Like he was looking for someone, I wish it was me though. My thoughts are too depressing. Stop Juliet. Okay.

It was Zayn's part and I was calming down but still freaking out. Bella tapped me on the shoulder and leaned it. I did too so I could here what she wants to say. "I might be wrong but I think Harry was looking for you. He was looking all over and went he looked at you, he kept his eyes there. I might be wrong but just I don't know." Could this be true? No! Why would he look for me? I'm just another fangirl with posters of them covering my room and bed set and everything else. I consider myself a perverted, creepy, and crazy fangirl. Either ways, Harry wouldn't look for me. Although it does make sense, Calum talked to me earlier which I still can't believe. Shut up! He doesn't care about you! I hate the girl in my head. So annoying.

I pushed that thought out of my mind and enjoyed the rest of the concert.

*After the concert*

Harry's POV

I hope she has backstage tickets. I need to see her again. The boys always say that I get too attached to something ESPECIALLY  with girls but I don't think that is true. I don't look at a girl and think it would be nice to have s**. Maybe sometimes but not with her. She's different.

I saw girls coming in and I hoped she would come.

There were these two girls that came up first. They were quite beautiful but I don't know if she is the one.

"Omg. Harry! You are so tall! My name is Juliet and I love you guys. A LOT!" She looked like the girl but I'm not sure. She was very hot though. "Well thank you! My name is Har... you know my name an-" Why the hell am I always getting interrupted!

"Hello! What's your name? You are very beautiful, did you know that," Niall said. What? Since when has he been flirty. That boy!Her cheeks turned red and she looked at the floor. That's adorable. When girls get shy. Oh I'm such a creep.

"My name is Juliet! You guys were amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes," She said.

"Thank you! We try," Liam said.

"You guys need to get going. We have more people in line," Paul said.

"Oh okay. Well, bye boys," she waved and started to walk away. I saw Calum running to me from the corner of my eye so I turn around and he was out of breath.

"That's the girl!"

"No way! JULIET!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She turned around very surprised. " I was looking for you at the concert. You are gorgeous and I was-" GOODNESS! STOP INTERRUPTING!

"She needs to go Harry. Now," Paul is getting on my nerves. I say a quick goodbye and she waves and we both walk away from each other.

Juliet's POV

That was amazing. I wish I could've said more. Oh well. It was the best experience though. Harry was 10000999996848492046391 times handsome than in pictures. So we're the rest of the boys.

We were on our way home now, still listening to the boys we have just met. I don't know why Bella didn't talk. Then again, before we went inside she said,"I might not talk cause I might be having a meltdown in my head so yeah. I'll be really nervous." That's why.

When we got to my home we walked to my room, took off our shoes, changed into pajamas, brushed our hair and teeth, made our bed on the floor made of blankets and crashed.

Bella's parents said she can sleep over since we would be home late. That's the good thing, she asks and they don't even care. They just say, whatever go, don't ask, we know her and her family well enough, just walk out of the house.

Her parents were always so nice to me. They are my second family. I just love that. With those thoughts on my mind, I fell asleep waiting for the next day.

···········

Hi!

I know you guys probably hate me for not updating for the past week or you probably didn't notice but sorry. I had homework. School comes first. I've got the next chapters in the notebook written down(yes I write them down before I out them up).

From now on, I will try to update daily. I will sleep until 2:00 in the morning if I have to. That's how much I love you guys.

Please vote, comment, do whatever, get me more reads? :)

Love you all! Might do a double update tomorrow. No promises. Night. Xxx