Hopelessly In Love

I woke up to the sound of pots clanging together and my mother screaming my name."Juliet! Come down here, breakfast is ready and your plate will get cold if you don't hurry," my mother yelled. I groaned as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Ever since I was a young child, I have always been taught to be clean and ready to go out on the streets even if we didn't go anywhere that day.

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked okay. I decided to wash my face to wash off any dirt that has suddenly appeared on my face. After my face was clean, I walked back to my room. I decided I was going to wear dark blue skinny jeans and a blue and white striped shirt. Once I was changed, I put my hair back into a high ponytail.

"JULIET! GET DOWN HERE FAST! YOUR FOOD IS COLD NOW!" my mom screamed once again. "Alright! I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I gave my mom a hug and a hello. The breakfast she had made was eggs with pancakes and next to it were a few cut up strawberries. It looked delicious. I quickly devoured it and being the usual fangirl that I am, I thought of Niall Horan from One Direction.

I still couldn't believe I got front row tickets and a backstage V.I.P pass! My mom has made me the happiest girl alive at the moment.

After I was done screaming in my head, I decided to text my best friend, Bella.

Me- Heeeyy! :)

I felt buzzing coming from my phone seconds later.

Bellaaa <3- Hey gurly!

Me - Wanna come over? I am so bored! :P

Bellaaa <3 - Yeah sure. I'll be over in a sec. Just let me change.

I locked my phone and ran to my room and quickly did my bed. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 10:37 A.M.

I heard the doorbell ring and yelled, "I got it!" I unlocked the door and said hi to Bella. She went off into the kitchen to present herself to my mom and brother. She knows has to go to my room when she's done so I just went up without telling her where to go.

Me and Bella have been best friends for about 10 years now. We've been through so much and I still can't believe she is still my friend after everything I did to her. Then again, she also did stuff to me like get me in trouble and crap.

Bella scared me when she barged in my room with a huge smile plastered on her face. "What's with you," I said mimicking her with that creepy smile on her face. "I have this smile for a reason. And do you know what that reason is? It is the fact that we are going to a One Direction concert! Do you know how big this is!? I just want to have a spasm right there on your floor!" I laughed at her weirdness and walked over to my closet. "You, my friend, are crazy. But away from that topic, I was thinking we could go get something to eat? Let's go to that little diner around the corner that is the cutest thing ever," I suggested and grabbed out a white, loose, thinned material sweater and looking in the mirror to decide if I wanted to wear it or not.

I know it's almost summer and it's like 78 degrees out but it gets awfully cold in the restaurant.

"Yeah sure! But can I borrow a sweater? You know how it gets at that place," Bella said. I handed her a grey Hollister sweater that had stitched letters on the front that said, HOLLISTER EST. 1922. And with that, we made our way to the restaurant.

··········

A/N

If you are reading this, thank you! I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I know it's short but this is my first chapter to just hold on. I will try to update daily but please vote, comment, share, follow, do whatever but please help me gain more reads! Any questions? Leave in the comment section or inbox me! Thanks for reading this chapter! Xxx