Chapter 2

Once we were at the restaurant, a hostess took us to our table and told us how our waitress will serve us in a moment.

The restaurant we were in was hidden and it had a cute design to it. It was kind of old fashioned. This is my favorite place to go to because there is a bookstore next to this restaurant. Usually when I'm sad or mad, I run down here and sit by the pond that is also hidden behind the building and some bushes. No one knows about it but me, that's what makes it so special.

"Juliet, did you hear me?" Bella said. "Oh yeah, sorry. I was thinking," I replied. "Okay?"

The waitress came and took our orders. I didn't eat much though because I ate what my mom had made me earlier. Instead I just gave Bella my left overs.

When Bella was finished, we played the bill then left. "Hey, can we go to the bookstore? I want to buy a book," I asked Bella. "Yeah sure!" She responded.

Once we got inside, I rushed over to where my favorite author is, John Green. I saw "The Fault In Our Stars" sitting on the shelf. I grabbed it and walked to the register. The creepy man said it was $10.99. Wow. I paid then left the place with Bella to go back home.

When we get to my home, we just sit on my bed, talk, and check Instagram. I had more followers than I ever expected. I mean, I'm not a loser at school but I just don't like to be with crowds. I stay with five friends at lunch. Usually. I had almost 400 followers! That's a lot to me. Some people have like 2K followers and I think to myself, "how do they get that much?" But whatever.

I checked my phone and saw the time. 3:51. Almost 4:00. This day went by fast! "Umm... I got to go. My sister wants to go to the mall," Bella said. "Okay. Have fun! Oh and before I forget, can you go to Hot Topic and see if they still have that One Direction sweater? I need it for the concert."

She replied back saying "okay." I just took out my homework and started doing it. I hate weekend homework! I hate turning in my homework late more though! Probably one of my biggest pet peeves.

My phone vibrated on my bed. I picked it up and saw that I got a message from: Bellaaa<3

Bellaaa<3- Someone bought the sweater! :(

Me- Ugg! I guess I'll order one online. :-/

Bellaaa<3- Okay! Be careful! Don't use a real credit card! It's not safe!

Me- I know! Gtg. :) Xxx

I sent the message, locked my phone, and went back to math.

°°1Hour Later°°

After an hour, I was on my last page of my essay for English. I had 5 Seconds Of Summer on. Heartbreak Girl was on. I love that song so I sang along.

"I dedicate this song to you

the one who never sees the truth

that I can take away your hurt

Heartbreak Girrl!

Hold your dice straight through the daylight

I'm right here

when you're gonna realize

that I'm your cure

HEARTBREAK GIRL!"

I stopped singing and listened to the rest of the song.

··········

A/N

Hey! I'm sorry if this chapter is short! I'm kinda tired and I didn't sleep much and school is exhausting. I'm glad I was able to get my story uploaded.

One Direction Questions:

1. Would you rather have Louis call you beautiful or Harry call you hot?

2. Go to the movies with Liam or Nando's with Niall?

3. Go to Zerrie's wedding or have a day with Elounor?