Chapter 8

When we got there I wasn't surprised. I kind of was but not really. The place was HUGE with stairs on the left side with a big bathroom and a nice dining room and living room on the right and when you walk down the hall was a huge kitchen with an island in the middle with extra space left behind for another dining room and living room. They had a 72 inch TV! WOW. Harry invited me upstairs and they had many rooms with big, wide halls. The master bedroom was SO BIG. They had a huge bed with two side table and had a little hall for two walking closets and a huge bathtub and a shower away from it with two huge sinks next to the shower and counters with a mirror in front so you can get ready and behind was a toilet behind a door.

This place was amazing and so spacious. But outside! They had a little hill covered with bushes and trees. They had a little sandbox for Lux and a fireplace next to it with nice chairs and tables. There was a little pathway and it led to a little fountain that was spitting out water. It was really nice.

I turned around to see all the boys looking at me weirdly. "What? Your house is so beautiful! How," I said to them.

"We are the biggest boy band at the moment, I'm pretty sure we can pay for all of this." Liam said look around the yard.

"Oh, Who's the master?" I asked.

"Me." Harry said and looked down hiding his face.

I just looked away from him and went to their fridge. They had so much food. Dang boys!

I took Oreos from the fridge. Why were they on the fridge? Shouldn't they be in the pantry? Weird.

"You guys want to watch a marathon of old shows?" Louis asked.

"Yup!" We all said in unison and jumped on the couch. I sat next to Harry on the love seat and he didn't even notice we are on the love seat.

We watched all Full House seasons and only me and Niall were awake so when we finished the show and looked at each other with smirks plastered on our faces. We got up from the couches and ran to the kitchen.

He got out the ice cream and I got out the bowls, chocolate syrup and toppings. I got the scooper and we began to make our sundaes.

At the end our sundaes look so gross but we promised each other to have the first taste on each other's. I got my spoon and he got his and looked down at the bowls. I put my spoon in his sundae and so did he. His was delicious!

"Niall James Horan, you make the best sundaes I have ever tasted!" I said and his eyes lit up.

"Is that so? Yours is delicious as well. You just need some chocolate sprinkles." He said as he grabbed them and instead of pouring a little bit, he poured the whole thing. He and I gasped and looking at each other then laughed.

"Why did you do that!" I tried to say through my laughter.

"It was an accident!" He shrugged it off but I wasn't going to let it slide.

"You are dead! You ruined my sundae!!!!!!" I yelled as he began to run upstairs. I kept yelling his name but he just looked back and Laughed. He acts like a mental squirrel.

I followed him into Harry's room and chase him around the bed. He's good. I bet he does this with the boys when he steals their food. He has gotten a lot of practice.

I finally tackled him on the bed with my hands next to his and on top of him. He laid there looking at me, panting. I did the same.

"Please don't kill me!" he said very panicky.

"I won't! I won't because when we ate each other's sundae, I snook 3 more scoops!" I said and stuck out my tongue.

We heard someone groan downstairs and Niall pushed me off and slid down the stair case railing to see who was up.

I followed him and we checked very quietly. We saw that Harry fell on the floor and groaned from the impact with the ground and his face. We laughed and Niall turned around to say something. "Wanna mess around with them?" I said yes and we got all of our supplies. Niall grabbed a straightener(we are going to do the old prank that made poor Hazza cry, straightening his curls), whipped cream, a sharpie, and our phones to record.

Harry was first so we waited for the straightener to heat up. Once it was, Niall grabbed his head very careful not to wake him up and held him straight so I can begin the prank.

After an hour we moved on to the rest of the boys.

Harry's hair does not straighten very easily!

We got whipped cream put it in Zayn's hand. I got a feather that was sticking out of a pillow and tickled Zayn all over his face. He wiggle his nose and smacked his face with whipped cream. Some got in his hair and me and Niall tried to keep in our laugh.

For Louis and Liam we drew on their faces. Louis' face was drawn so it would look like he's awake and Liam just had a mustache and writing of me and Niall saying that we love him.

We both fell asleep eventually and I just couldn't wait to see their reactions in the morning.

·········

Hello! Sorry I updated late. At least I updated though.

Not much to say except the fact that my face got all red from being outside all day at school. Uggg. Sunburn! Anywho, my whole body hurts but I'm not gonna go and tell you about my pain.

Well thanks for reading and please vote + comment + and get me more reads?

Love you and One Direction!

Night. Xxx