Chapter 12

"I'm in love with Juliet." Niall says and I almost faint.

Niall loves me? No! I heard that wrong. Why would Niall James Horan like me? I know Harry does and I'm still surprised even though I've never heard him say it but Niall! I just can't believe this! He knows that I love Harry! Did he love me when we did the pranks? Oh no.

"You do! Oh okay. You have to tell her and Harry, and Zayn, and Louis. You can't just tell me." Liam said.

"I can't tell Harry! He will surely beat the crap out of me Liam!" You could tell he was scared.

"Sorry but you need to before it gets worse and he kills you for keeping it from him the whole time." Liam says and I hear Niall groan and start to walk.

I run up the stairs as fast and quiet as I can without making any noise. I turn the doorknob very slow and close the door very slow and quiet. I turn around to find Harry awake.

"Where were you?" He asked and put his phone down on the bed.

"I went to the restroom but everyone was asleep to I came in quietly." I lied. I have always been kind of good at it and I'm grateful for that.

"Maybe they are awake. Maybe they are having-"

"Stop! I don't care. I'll be quiet either ways." I knew where he was going with that and I didn't want to here it.

He rolled his eyes and pat the bed so I can lay down next to him. I walked over and dug my head in his neck.

"What are we?" I said. Are we a couple? Are we just friends? I don't know.

"What do you mean? Like are we a couple?"

"Yeah."

"Juliet, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and broke out of our embrace to look me in the eyes.

"Of course." I said. I was freaking out! I have a bigger possibility of being Mrs. Styles. I'm stupid.

He took us back into our embrace and we stayed there for awhile until he broke out of it again but this time I heard like snoring. I decided to fall asleep too.

······

Hi!

Sorry it's short. Sorry I didn't update yesterday either. I was writing then I just fell asleep. Now I'm waiting for my mum to pick me up from school.

I don't like this chapter. Uggg.

I'm dying my hair today. I'm nervous. My mom is doing it, she is licensed and stuff but I'm still nervous.

Anyways, got to go. Bye! Xxx