Chapter 4

I jumped out of the car as soon as Bella parked it. I can't believe I'm about to see One Direction. I'm walking closer and closer to them. That's just amazing to think about. Wow. I seriously can't believe I'm not dead yet! I'm going to cry so much.

"Yes! We are here Juliet! Can you believe it," Bella exclaimed. I shook my head as a response to no.

Once we walked into the building, we saw many girls with smiles plastered on their faces and some girls crying by just holding their ticket. This is probably the happiest moment of my life so far. The only thing that got me bummed was some girls were giving me dirty looks. Why? What? Rude. I just shrugged them off and gave those girls a wave just to make it awkward and make sure that I knew what they were doing. It's so funny to me. I don't know why. It just is.

We gave the lady our tickets and went to go find our seats. Once we saw our seats we ran. We were so close to them. I just hope Harry will notice me.

It was kind of cool. There were people sitting in their seats already and things playing on the screen. Once I sat down, I looked up at the giant screen and saw the Our Moment commercial. My heart dropped and I smiled while the whole arena screamed. I wasn't ready to scream just yet but I know I will be bursting into tears and screaming my heart out.

Once it was over, I look over to Bella to find her crying. "What's wrong?"

"That commercial was so beautiful and..."

"And," I asked.

"The concert will start about... now."

Just as she said that, the lights go dim and I scream along with the whole arena. 5SOS comes out of the curtains and start singing.

I love them and they are better in person! On the screen, they introduced the four boys from Aussie.

My favorite in the band was Calum so I screamed when they introduced him. Aston and Luke got the most screams.

They were on their last song to perform for the night, Heartbreak Girl. I love this song so much. I started singing and saw someone trying to get Luke to notice them so I decided to do it with Calum.

I started waving and yelling, "I LOVE YOU CALUM!" My throat was starting to hurt so I screamed one more time and waved. That's when he finally saw me and walked over to where I was.

I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. It was just so amazing.

"Ello love. What's your name," He asked. I was surprised that he was talking to me and that he was allowed to. Then again, the rest of the band were just talking to the crowd.

"Um... J-jul-Juliet. Oh my." I couldn't stop stuttering. This is the best night of my life.

"Juliet. Cute name. You are beautiful. Did you know that," Calum was blushing. I don't know why.

"Calum! Let's go! One Direction are going to come out," Luke said. He looked over and realized why he didn't really care.

"I'll talk you later. I have someone that I know who will like you. Bye," He said as he winked.

"B-bye," I need to stop stuttering.

I looked over to Bella and saw her laughing.

"WHAT!" I yelled joking around.

"Calum had a crush on Juliet!"

I felt my cheeks blush and laughed with her. Who was the person who would like me?