Chapter 3

*3 Hours away from Concert*

"Oh my goodness gracious god! We are going to the One Direction concert in 3 hours! This came by so fast! I can't believe we are almost going to see our husbands," I fangirled into the phone. "I know! Thank God we went to the mall yesterday! If we didn't, who knows what I could've gone in. I would be a mess and everything will be a disaster. Goodness, I could not deal with that-" Bella rambled on before I cut her off. "Bella! Calm down! This is a concert! Not tea with the queen from England!"

"Yeah. But I mean like this is One Direction and we have really close seats. What the heck! We have the very front row seats! I need to look good if I want Niall to notice me! When he does, he will fall in love with me and we will make love after the concert," Bella said into the phone. I could already see her smiling and twirling her hair around her finger because she has nothing she can do at the moment but talk to me. "Ew! Bella, don't say that! That's gross to even think about," I said. "Yes. I know but what if Harry sees you and you and him make love in his dressing room! Wouldn't that be amazing! Losing your virginity to Harry Styles," She yells too much when we are on the phone. "Yeah. I guess it would but still. I want to have a few minutes without being dirty minded. Either ways, Harry won't even look at me. I'm just another fangirl he doesn't even care about," I somewhat lied. I actually am very dirty minded. Very. She isn't and that's weird. But then again, what if Harry did notice me. What if he does take me to his dressing room? What if I'm just being retarded at the moment? I'm pretty sure I'm being stupid. "Okay. Whatever. I'll talk to you in a bit. Oh and I'm picking you up at 6:00. We need to get there early so it won't be packed," Bella said. "Okay," I responded with a sigh.

*1 Hour Later*

I saw Bella pull up onto my driveway and get out of the car. I walked down and opened the door for her which might have scared her but she is my best friend so I knew she didn't really care.

She looked gorgeous. She was wearing white high waisted shorts that fit her perfect, a One Direction top that had their faces on it and since it was white, she wrote, Bella And Niall= <3. Of course, and she had her beautiful brown hair in a ponytail that matched her outfit. I think it was pretty with her hair up because she looked more ahh. What am I talking about? She just looked pretty. That's it.

I was wearing my hair like Ariana Grande, half ponytail with curls at the bottom. For my outfit I had on jeans that were folded up, and a top similar to Bella's. Mine was black and white and it had a picture of them jumping into the air. I put on my white converse with a bag hanging off my shoulder which has my wallet, phone and all the junk.

"ARE YOU READY TO SEE ONE DIRECTION AND FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!!" Bella yelled into my ear. I nodded and received a confused looking Bella. "What's wrong," she asked. "Nothing. I just want to scream so much and sing and do everything I can so Harry can notice me. I am not gonna talk that much," I explained. She wanted to do what I was doing and without another word, we went to her car and blasted One Direction on.