Chapter 13

2 weeks have gone by since Harry and me have been going out. We've been keeping it a secret to all the boys. Nobody knows but us. That will change today.

I was reading The Fault In Our Stars on my bed but got interrupted by my phone buzzing on my bedside table.

It was Harry.

Harry: Hey babe, are you ready?

Me: Yes! I have been waiting for ever! I'm halfway finished with my book!

I received a text 5 minutes later.

Harry: Oh God. Shut up. I'm here.

Seconds later I heard a knock on the door and ran down the stairs. I opened it up and saw Harry wearing tight black pants, a black shirt, and a beanie.

I was wearing jeans and an Elvis shirt, with my hair in a messy ponytail. I didn't really feel like I needed to be with shorts and pretty shirts. Not for now.

°°°

When  we got there, the boys were all playing the Play Station and Zayn and Louis were talking to each other on the phone even though they were literally, next to each other.

I laughed as Harry talked, "alright guys! We have an announcement."

I looked at Niall and he looked down. I felt so bad. I don't know why but I just get that feeling.

"We... are officially a couple," I said before Harry can say anything else.

All the boys cheered and told me to watch out for him and make sure he doesn't do anything that will be too much to handle like having children or sex. Whatever.

"YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY HAZZA!" Louis yelled at me from across the room.

I stuck out my tongue at him and grabbed Harry's hand and led him to his room. "Lets go watch Pretty Little Liars. Season three." I said as he whined but I just shrugged and pulled out the DVD.

°°°

The last episode came and I was still amazed. Sucks to be one of the liars. That season was crazy. Spoby, Emaya, gosh! everything!

I found Harry asleep so I just went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

Everyone has a Twitter account but not me. I'm an Instagram girl. And Tumblr. I saw that @Zacchaplinn hasn't been on! I stalk people a lot so I go to Harry's Instagram and stalk it. I spam him but you barely notice. His phone gets blown up all day.

I grab his phone and take a picture of him sleeping and put, Lol. Hazza got tired of watching Pll and fell asleep!

Once I posted it, his phone went crazy. Now I know why he only puts a picture up every 4 weeks or something.

I take The Fault In Our Stars from my bag and start reading. This book is the saddest book ever.

·······

Hi!

I'm sorry it's short again. Just remember, this is my first fanfic and I try to update everyday. It's 11:00 P.m. and I am half asleep as always.

Nothing much to say.

Bye! Xxx