Chapter 20

Whaaaaaa..? An update? Shocker! First off guys I just wanna say I'm sorry for not updating in so long, I'm a terrible person. Okay on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We turn the last corner and see everyone walking away, except chuck. As soon as he sees us he yells, "Yeah!" and fist pumps the air. Everyone turned back around and started cheering. Minho helped me as I limped down the corridor and through the doors.

Immediately I'm engulfed in a hug, "I'm glad you're alright." I heard Tommy say into my hair. "Yeah so am I."

I turn around and Newt is starting at me, his eyes glossy. "(Y/N) I thought you were dead." I hug Newt as tight as I can. "I told you I would come back to you no matter what." I feel something wet hit the top of my head. "Please don't cry Newt." I whisper and pull away far enough to kiss his lips. The kiss was short but full of love.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks worry clear on his face again.
"I sprained my ankle, and I probably got a few cuts and scrapes. Nothing major though."
"Well let's take you to the medjacks and fix ya up." He says with a small smile as he put his arm around my waist to help me walk.

Chuck then run up to me and Minho (who is now standing behind me) and asked, "Did you guys see a griever?"
"Yeah, we did." I reply.
Then Minho spoke up, "She didn't just see it, she killed it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, this is a very very short chapter, but hey! I'm working on it. I plan on finishing this story soon, I've kinda lost interest but I wanna finish it for you guys.

Bye guys !