Chapter 11

I'm laying in my bed after the gathering trying to go to sleep, but my mind keeps wandering back to Newt. I have to ask him what was wrong with him, if I don't I'm not going to be getting any sleep. So I've decided to wait until he comes to bed and ask him.

I've been tossing and turning for around 30 minutes now when he finally walks in. I sat up in bed hoping to catch his attention, which I did. "Why aren't you asleep yet greenie?" Newt asks me while he changes into something to sleep in.

"I wanted to talk to you." I reply.
"Okay what about?" he replies sitting on the bed next to me.
I took a deep breath before I replied. "Why did you look so hurt during the gathering? And when you talked you sounded different."

He looked a little shocked at my question. "It was nothing." He said giving me the fakest smile I have ever seen.
"Newtie I can tell that's a fake smile, and I know you're lying. Now tell me what's wrong."
He sighed and said, "Are you really gonna make me tell you?"
"Yes I am." I say crossing my arms.
"I-I don't know how to say this..."
"Just tell me anyway you can."

He hesitated for a moment and looked like he was thinking, then he did something I wasn't expecting... He kissed me.

I felt his soft lips gently press against mine, and I instantly kissed him back. The kiss didn't last long, which left me wanting more. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. "That's why I looked hurt. Because I like you, a lot. So I didn't want you to go cause if anything happened to you I don't know what I would do."

I was dumbfounded, I had no idea what to say, but I knew what to do. I smashed my lips into his and kissed him harder that I meant to, but he didn't seem to mind. This kiss lasted longer than the first one, and this time I was the one to pull away 'cause I finally knew what to say... sort of.

"Yeah I like you a lot too." I started and we both chuckled a bit. "Ever since I first came up in that damn box I knew I liked you. At first I just tried to ignore it, obviously that didn't work. And Newtie, I haven't changed my mind about being a runner either." I grinned at him and bit my lower lip a little bit.

He gave me a big toothy grin before he said, "I know you haven't changed your mind, you're too stubborn. Goodnight love." And he gave me a peck on the lips before going to his spot on the floor.
Goodnight Newtie." I replied as I laid back down and fell asleep feeling so happy it hurt.

A/N: So I finally did something about their feelings! :) And I don't know yet if I want them to get together in the next chapter, or torture you all and make you wait. It depends on how devious I feel when I write the chapter. :D *Evil Laugh* :D
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please like and comment, and as always I will see you in the next chapter. Bye bye! :)