Chapter 12

A/N: So just wanted to let you guys know that my friend on here (Weird_Girl2015 ) has a markiplier imagines book that she just started. So you guys go check it out! :)

Dream time

Me and my brother Thomas was playing in the river that is behind our house. "Thomas! Stop splashing me with water! I'm getting soaked!" I screamed at my older brother, he was 2 years older than me, but I was almost as tall as him. He laughed at me and put his hands up in surrender and came to sit by me. We sat and talked forever until we were both hungry, so we went back up to the house to clean up and eat.

When we got back to the house there was a big white truck parked in front of our house. Me and Tommy glanced at each other before we cautiously approached the truck. On the side of it in big black letters it said, "W.C.K.D." I looked at Tommy and said, "what the hell is wicked?"
"I don't know, let's go in the house." He replied giving the house a suspicious look. We walk up to the door an we hear people talking inside, and they don't sound like our parents. We slowly open the door and see 5 men in black suits, and our parents on their knees in the floor. 2 of the men had their guns pointed at our mom, and 2 had theirs pointed at our dad. The 1 standing behind them doing nothing spoke to us when we came in.

"You two are Thomas and (Y/N)?" The man asked in a harsh-ish tone.
"Yeah.." I replied starting to get more scared than I already was.
"Why do you wanna know? And why do you have guns pointed at our parents?!" Thomas yelled the last part at the man. I was to shocked and afraid to yell, but obviously he wasn't.
The man gave us a small evil grin and said, "Well, you two are coming with us. And we didn't want to have to argue with your parents, so that's why we have guns pointed at them."
"What? No! We're not leaving!" I yelled. Now I'm very afraid.
"Well boys, looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way." He said with a little chuckle at the end.

There were screams and yelling and struggling from me and Tommy as 2 of the guards come to grab us. Our mother was crying and begging for them to not take us, our dad on the other hand was sitting silently and was looking between us and the guard in front of him. Right as they was taking us out our dad attempted to get the guards gun and run after us... This attempt cost him his life.

One of the guards shot him in the head and he died right in front of me... I watched the life leave my fathers eyes as they begin to drag us away again. Our mother was beside our fathers lifeless body wailing with tears, Thomas was screaming and crying and trying to might the guards, but I was too shocked to react.

They threw us into the back of the truck and as a single tear streamed down my face everything went black.

End dream

"Bloody hell (Y/N)! Wake up!" Someone yelled at me. My eyes fluttered open and my face was soaked in tears, my throat hurt, and I was panting. At first I was confused about where I was, then I remembered I was in the glade.

I looked around and Newt was hovering over me, and Alby and all the keepers were standing behind him. "What's wrong? What happened?" I asked a little confused, but I think I know what happened.
"Well, you've been screaming and crying in your sleep for the past 10 minutes now, and you woke the entire glade up." Minho stated sleepily.

Realizing what I had done I immediately felt bad. "Oh my God guys in so sorry... Just had an extremely bad dream. Sorry, go back to bed." I said feeling even worse.
"You sure you're alright (Y/N)?" Frypan asked looking concerned.
"Yeah, just go back to bed guys." I said trying to get them to leave.

Finally they all did and it was just me and Newt. "You wanna talk about it greenie?" Newt asked sitting down next to me on the bed.
"Yes I do actually, I wanna talk about all of 'em." I decided I needed to talk about this to somebody, and who better than Newt?

So I told him about all my dreams, even the one where we kissed. He listened to me carefully not missing a word I said. When I finished we sat in silence for the longest minute ever, then, he wrapped me up in a hug and kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my head into his chest. We sat like that for a while until he broke the silence, "(Y/N), I am so sorry. I'm sorry that happened to you and that you have to relive it in your dreams, you don't deserve that." His voice was kind, gentle, and sincere.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you for listening and for caring, I really appreciate it." I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Will you...um... s-stay with me? So I-I...uh... won't have anymore bad dreams." I asked quite embarrassed, good thing it was pretty dark in here.

He chuckled a little and smiled at me, "Sure, anything for you love."