Chapter 13

Minhos POV:

I wake up at 5:00 A.M. and get ready to go into the maze, just like any other day. I get ready and am on my way to tell (Y/N) to get up, get ready, and come get breakfast with me.

I don't even bother to knock on the door, I just open it up and walk in. "Hey (Y-" I begin to say, but stop when I see Newt and (Y/N) cuddled up together on the bed. 'Oh, if only we had a camera in this place.' I thought to myself before I finally decided to wake them up.

I walk over so I'm standing over top of them and yell, "Wake up you two love birds!" They both wake with a start and realize the situation. "Minho, not a word to anybody or I will kill your shuck - face." Newt told me giving me a death glare. "Oh don't worry lover boy I wont tell. But (Y/N), get ready real quick and meet me in the kitchen right after."
"okay, be right there." (Y/N) says getting up with an obvious blush on her cheeks.

Your POV:

I CANNOT BELIEVE MINHO SEEN ME AND NEWT!!! Okay... I might be overreacting, but this is Minho we're talking about here! The whole glade will know by tonight, I really hope not.

"Well that was bloody great." Newt said to me. After Minho left I got up and hurriedly put on my tank top, shoes, and boots (also the first time I changed in front of Newt... he kinda kept staring at me.) "Yeah I know... aye I gotta go meet Minho, are you gonna wave us off by the maze doors?"
"Yeah, I do every morning, and I couldn't possibly let you leave without me waving you off."

I smiled at Newt, gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, and ran out the door to find Minho. I find him waiting at the kitchen like he said. We grab our lunch and I grab an apple for breakfast. We go to a weapons room and he told me to pick 2, I chose a bow and arrows and a machete. He questioned the bow at first, but after he told me to hit a spider on the wall and I hit it, he didn't question me anymore.

Then we went to the map room to get my bag, then we were waiting patiently in front of the maze doors. Newt was already waiting when we got there. Minho smirked when he seen Newt and I said, "Shut it Min."
"I didn't say anything." he shot back.
"I seen that smirk, you didn't even try to hide it."
"Oh whatever." he replied with a slight chuckle.
"What are you two laughing about?" Newt asked.
"Nothing." Minho said.
"Alright, well the doors are about to open. Please be safe and come back." Newt whispered to me so Minho couldn't hear.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I reassured him giving him a small grin.

The doors opened and we took off.