Chapter 4

Me, Newt, Minho, Chuck, Winston, Zart, and Ben (who I just met) are sitting in a circle by the fire. Everyone else is either watching the fights or went to sleep, so it's just us.

We've been playing for a little while now and so far Winston has had to do some weird dance, Ben has had to run around the glade with his shirt off, Chuck has had to sing and now it's his turn to ask someone. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Chuck asked me, I think I'm gonna play it safe for now. "Truth." I replied, some of the boys looked a little disappointed and some called me a chicken, I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at Chuck. "Okay (Y/N), do you have a crush on anyone in the glade?" 'Crap. Well... I can't lie, well I could but I feel like I've never lied or backed down in a game of truth or dare. So why not right?'

"Yes, I do." I replied, all of the boys went 'ooooo'. "Seriously, how childish can you all be?" I asked them laughing. "Very childish." Winston said back to me. "Who is it?!" Chuck practically yell asked me bouncing up and down. 'Such a child' I thought to myself before I said, "Only one truth at a time."

They all made pouty faces at me and I said, "No I'm not telling. Now Minho, truth or dare?"  "Dare." He said bravely. I done had the perfect dare that he would hate me for, "Okay, I dare you to dump a bucket of ice cold water on your head, and you have to make sure that it messes up your hair." Minho gave me the look of death before getting up to go get the water. I've only been here a day and I've already learned that Minho really cares about what he looks like, especially his hair. Which is why this was perfect.

He came back with the bucket of water and before he dumped it on his head he looked at me and said, "I really don't like you right now." I just laughed at him, then he dumped the water on his head and screamed like a little girl and we all busted out laughing, but I didn't know that he had saved some of the water for me. Next I knew there was there was what little bit of water that was left dumped on my head. It was just enough to get my hair a little bit wet. After that Minho was finally laughing and the rest of us was laughing even harder.

We kept playing and eventually it was Minhos turn and I knew that he was gonna get his revenge on me. He looked at me and said, "(Y/N), truth or dare?" I had to debate on this in my head. 'Okay so far none has asked me who I like and I know he hasn't forgot, and I can't risk Newt knowing 'cause he probably doesn't like me back. So I  think I can live with whatever dare he gives me.' "Dare." I say, still unsure if I made the right choice.

Minho gave me a devious grin and said, "Well since your new, I won't go to hard on you. I dare you to sit in Newts lap for the rest of the game." I looked at Newt, who kept looking from me to Minho, then I looked at Minho with a 'are you kidding me' face. He just looked at me, crossed his arms across his chest and said, "Sometime today." I got up and went and sat in Newts lap.

We avoided eye contact for the rest of the game, and it was the last truth or dare of the night and it was Zarts turn. "Newt, truth or dare?" He thought for a moment before saying, "Dare." Zart looked at me, then at Newt and got a devious grin. 'Oh god.' I thought to myself, because I knew it had something to do with me. "Kiss (Y/N)." Everyones eyes grew wide, and everyone was smiling but me and Newt. "You don't have to." I heard Newt whisper to me so no one else would hear. "No, I w-want to." I whispered back shyly. Then... Newt leaned in and kissed me. During the kiss I heard the others either laughing and saying stuff like, "Yeah newt, get it." Or "Get a room!" Or they were whistling at us. The kiss lasted about 5 seconds, but that was enough to make my heart race and my cheeks burn. We pulled away and I seen that Newts cheeks were pink.

"What a great way to end a fun night. Alright shanks let's get some sleep." I heard Minho say to all of us. Everyone got up and was walking to the homestead.That's when I remembered, I have to share a room with Newt.

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment and tell me what you like or don't like about it, or any suggestions you may have.