Chapter 15

Today makes one month that I've been in the glade, and today we get a new greenie. I can't wait to not be the newbie anymore. I hope it's a girl too. Don't get me wrong, I love all the guys here, but I really need a girl around here.

In case you were wondering about when I got hurt from griever, I'm totally fine now! I couldn't run for 4 days because Newt insisted I wait until it's almost completely healed.

All the runners got the day off because of the new greenie. Which I so needed the day off, I haven't had one in forever! Since I had nothing else to do I planned on spending my day in the garden with Newt, and maybe help him a little bit until I had to go help Frypan.

Nothing more has happened between me and Newt, I've been wanting to talk to him about it but I haven't had the chance to talk to him alone. Tonight at the bonfire I plan on talking to him about it.

Just then the greenie alarm started blaring and everyone ran over to the box to meet the greenie. It took about 10 minutes for the box to get up here, Gally opened up the box and Newt jumped in to meet the greenie. "Who are you? Where am I? Why can't j remember anything?" I heard a male voice say, dang it! I was hoping it would be a girl! "Calm down greenie you're safe here. My name's Newt, now come on let's get you out of here." Newt got out of the box and helped him out.

When he got out and I got a good look at him... Holy shuck... It's my brother. He looks at me and stares at me for a minute, I'm frozen and I think he is too, I have no idea what to do. 'What is he doesn't remember me? What if he hates me? What if-' "(Y/N)?" My brother says to me. "Thomas." I say, not like a question, because I know exactly who he is. "Oh my god it's really you!" He yelled and then gave me a bone crushing hug, but I hugged him back just as hard because I missed him so much.

"So what, are you two like dating or something?" One of the gladers I don't know said. Me and Thomas both yelled "Ew!" at the same time. Then I said, "Gross, no! This is my brother fools!" There were a bunch of "Ohhh's" from the crowd of boys and they all looked surprised. "Well then," Alby started, "(Y/N) give the greenie the tour and explain everything to him, then meet us at dark for the bonfire."
"Alright."
The gladers went back to work and I gave Thomas the tour and an explanation.

A/N: So I hoped you guys liked this chapter! Vote, and leave me a comment or message me.
See ya in the next one! :)