You're Forever Mine

3 years later, Nana and Wooyoung along with Junsu and Lizzy married and just happen to give birth after both Wooyoung and Junsu were in the military two years before Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon, and Junsu just get discharge from the military, so everybody decided to have a ‘Welcome back’ party for the guys. The ladies get ready at a restaurant while Nichkhun went to pick them up. 

Nichkhun wait outside patiently, seeing the guys walk to him he happily run to the guys. “I miss you guys!!!” he shout happily. 

They had a group hug, 

“I miss you too.” Wooyoung cry. 

“Me too.” The rest say. 

“I wonder how Nana is doing?” Wooyoung say as he looks around. 

“Yah! I came to pick you up and all you can thing of is Nana.” Nichkhun say. 

“What? I haven’t seen her for a long time.” Wooyoung say. 

“Why aren’t the girls here?” Junsu ask. 

“They’re busy with something.” Nichkhun say, “Come on, I’ll take you out to eat.” 

They nodded and walks to his car, Nichkhun then drive them to a restaurant and walk to their room. He open the door, it was dark, the guys looks confusedly while Nichkhun continue to smiles. 

“WELCOME BACK!” The girls shout.

The guys quickly smiles seeing their girls including Yoona with Tiffany, Jia, and Bekah in the room. Nana and Lizzy immediately run into their mans arms and embrace them tightly. 

“I miss you oppa.” Nana say as she hug Wooyoung tightly. 

Wooyoung smiles and patted her back lightly, “I miss you too.” 

“How is our baby?” Junsu ask. 

“She’s fine, she on her potty training right now.” Lizzy say. 

The break the hug and Junsu went to carry his daughter Eun Ae. Wooyoung also carry his daughter Hana in his arm

“Three of us have kids already except for Taecyeon, Junho, and Chansung.” Nichkhun say as he wrap his arm around Kahi. 

“Don’t get us mad, we will catch up soon.” Taecyeon say. 

Yoona slap his chest, “Yeah right.” She say. 

“I’m not giving birth to his kid until he show me his loyalty.” Jia say. 

“I’m always loyal to you.” Chansung say. 

“I’ll find a girlfriend soon.” Junho say. Jung Ah glares at him.

“Yeah you better hurry up, Nichkhun is already on his fourth one.” Wooyoung laugh.

“You too.” Chansung say. 

“Ohh we will.” Wooyoung and Junsu say confidently. 

Nana and Lizzy blush. “We’re not a pig.” The girls say. 

Jung Ah secretly went next to Junho, both shyly looks at each other. 

“Hey, Kahi has give birth to three kids and still have a nice body.” Bekah say as she carry Nichkhun first child, Nikka (3) while Kahi carry Nicholas (3). “What’s Nikka Korean name?”

“Yup, I thought after the first twin I would loose my body but I guess not.” Kahi say. “Her Korean name is Jin-Ae, and this little boy, his name is Baekho.”

“Lovely name.” Bekah praise as she play with Nikka and Nicholas. 

“I know right.” Raina say.