Walk into my heart

“Annyoung.” Nichkhun and Kahi greet them. 

“Annyoung.” Tiffany smiles sweetly. “I saw the special broadcasting the other days, it was really sad and romantic.”

Kahi blush, Nichkhun smiles widely. “Thanks. You don’t know how hard it was for me to convince her.” He say. “Man, I was about to carry her out to the car and just kidnap her already.” He jokingly say. Kahi slap his arm and glare at him. 

“Nice move on the proposal.” Say Changmin, “And sorry about last time….I was just trying to….”

“I understand.” Nichkhun smiles. “I don’t put it to heart. If a guy sees his girl sad and upset, they would do the same things. I know I would.” He say. Kahi slap his right arm again as she blush. 

“Thanks.” Changmin say. “But seriously the proposal was right on time.” He say it again. 

“I had to put a ring on her so she would say no or reject me.” Nichkhun say. 

“You make me sound like I’m desperate for you.” Kahi say as she playfully slap his chest. 

Tiffany and Changmin laugh at the couple. 

“Sorry, sorry it was me that is desperate.” Nichkhun say. 

“Oh yeah, here is the invitation.” Kahi say as she handed them the invitation. “I was going to come by tomorrow to the building and handed out to you.” 

“Thanks.” Tiffany and Changmin say as they take the invitation. 

“Don’t leave early that day.” Nichkhun say. 

“Don’t you need to save energy for later on at night.” Changmin tease. 

Kahi blush, tiffany slap his arm. “Oppa, stop teasing them.” Tiffany say. 

“Sorry.” Changmin laughs. “Well, we won’t distract your date.” He say, “see you at the wedding party.”

“Okay, bye.” Nichkhun and Kahi say. 

Tiffany and Changmin wave good-bye at them before they leave. Nichkhun and Kahi continue to walks. The next day the guys then help move Nichkhun stuff into his new condo by the Han River. The girls help decorate the Condo while the guys carry things back and forth for the next hours till night. The group decided to leave after eating and helping Kahi do the dishes. 

“Well, appa. Everything is at its place.” Nana say. 

“We’ll see you tomorrow.” Jung Ah say. 

“Yeah appa, make sure you come by the dorm tomorrow.” Lizzy say. 

“Okay, “ Kahi nodded. 

“Bye man.” Taecyeon say. 

“Take care, kay?” Wooyoung say. “And enjoy your new home.” 

Nichkhun smiles, “Thanks, see ya.” He say. 

Both groups left the condo, Nichkhun close the door after the groups got into the elevator. He turn around and look at Kahi with a smirk, Kahi laugh at him. He walks up to her, and carries her up into their master room. 

“Oppa.” Kahi say surprisingly.

“Now it time for us.” Nichkhun say as he put her down gently on the bed, and lay on top of her with his elbows supporting him up. 

Kahi laugh at his face expression. “I don’t think so.” She say. “We are not marry yet so you have sleep in the other room.” 

Nichkhun pout, “Why? You’re my women and we slept together already.” He complains childishly.