Hurtful Words

“So you’ve decided to choose him.” Nichkhun say coldly and hurt. 

Kahi and Joon break the hug, they look at Nichkhun whom head has a bandage on the back of his head. 

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the hospital?” Kahi ask surprisingly.

“You’ve been too busy with Joon to notice that I was able to check out of the hospital today.” Nichkhun say hurtfully. 

Kahi then remember what she was supposed to do and immediately wrap her arm around Joon. Nichkhun see it and grip onto his fist. 

“I know you would find out one day.” Kahi lied. “I don’t mind sharing another news with you, I’m pregnant with his child.” She tries to heartlessly in front of him. 

Nichkhun feel his heart broken in pain, shock at her words. 

“Nichkhun sshi.” Joon say as he put his hand out for a shake. 

“You…. I don’t believe you.” Nichkhun stutter.  

“I can give you the doctor note if you want to see it.” Kahi say as she tries to keep a serious face. “It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not, it’s not your but his.” Kahi lies. “I only need him to believe me. Let’s end our game here.”

“Game?” Nichkhun chuckles, “So our two months together was just a game to you?” he ask as he looks at her hurt.

“Maybe I should go start the car?” Joon nervously say as he looks at her. 

“Okay, I’ll meet you out there in a couple minutes.” Kahi say with smiles. 

Joon nervously smiles and left the shop. 

Kahi looks back at Nichkhun, trying not to cry in front of him. “Your two months is up anyway.” She say. “I was only with you because I feel like I needed pleasure and desire to myself.” She say coldly

“You—you what?” Nichkhun in shock, “I was just your toy?” 

“Don’t be sad, at least you did enjoy our time together. You got what you need, I got what I need. We’re even.” Kahi changing her tone coldly. 

“We’re even?!” Nichkhun chuckles. “I don’t believe you.”

“If you don’t believe me, that fine with me. I can go do it again with another man and then leave him 2 months later.” Kahi say heartlessly. “I only want to have fun, not like what you so called love.”

“You…you are no different from other slut girls out on the street.” Nichkhun say angrily as he glares at her. “I should have stay with Tiffany, I should have pretended I slept with her.”

“You still can, you’re still young.” Kahi say. “She’s is still a virgin after all. Don’t you like virgin women?” trying to keep her tone cold.

“You—…” Nichkhun to speak but suddenly his head felt pain, and couldn’t stand still. 

Kahi sees him wobbling back and forth as he place his hand on the back of his head. She went up to him quickly, helping him stand. Nichkhun swing his arm away from her and grab onto the chair. 

“I don’t need your help…I don’t need your lies anymore.” Nichkhun say angrily. “I was blind. I should have known I was use.”

Jooyeon and Jung Ah finally heard Nichkhun voice, they turn around and sees Nichkhun holding against the chair as he face Kahi. They run up to Kahi. 

“I’m glad that baby is not mine.” Nichkhun say coldly and hurtfully as he hold onto his tears. “Because I definitely don’t want you to carry my baby…. A cold heartless women that play with other man heart is no different from slut or whore who serves mans everyday for pleasure.”