Lizzy's Birthday

“Great choice for proposal.” The women say as she take the ring out. 

Nichkhun smiles as he watches the Women clean the rings and brighten it up before she put it in a small box and in the bag. 

“I don’t need a bag.” He say as he give her his credit card and pay, the women hand him the small box and with a receipt for him to sign. 

Nichkhun sign it and put his card back into his wallet and the ring into his pocket before he run back to the stores. Kahi was already paying by the time he arrives. 

“Why did you wait for me to pay?” Nichkhun ask. 

“I want to pay this one, you can’t always pay for me.” Kahi say. “It’s a cute big panda since she likes panda.”

“Junsu also like panda.” He say. 

“Wow, now I see how they became a couple.” Kahi say. 

The couple laughs a little and walks out of the stores. They spent a couple hours at the mall at Incheon before going to a restaurant after he put the bags in the car. They sat in a private room, waiting for the foods to arrive. Nichkhun receive a message from Junsu. 

“I have the location now.” Nichkhun as he read the message, “It’s going to be here at Incheon. They rent a room at Paradise hotel, he also say don’t worry about the hotel fees, he’s going to pay for it if we stay a night.”

“Yeah, that night is not going to be with you.” She say. 

“Wae wae wae….” Nichkhun pout as he whines childishly. “Waeeeeeee.”

“It because I don’t want the girls thinking wrong and asking me question about us in the same room.” She say. “Like last time on our first date, I was put in a chair and questions a lot by the girls.”

“But I want you in my room.” Nichkhun whine. “I’m hurt and abandoned by my girlfriend.” He pout. 

Kahi laugh and grab his face in her palms, “Be a good boy.” She say before she pull him in for a kiss and then break away after hearing the door handle being twist.

The waitress came into the room, and put the dishes on the table before she leave. They eats and talks for the next hour, after Nichkhun pay the bill again with Kahi pouting at him. They walk out of the restaurant in hands to his car and cruise around the city a little, parking his car one the street, the couple walks from streets to next streets before they head back to the hotel. Nichkhun and Kahi play a little chess in the living room, loosing to him three times in the rows, Kahi give up and pout to him. Nichkhun smiles and move in to kiss her lips before he pull her into the shower, Nichkhun had the tub with hot water and bathtub soap bubbling. Nichkhun cuddle her body from behind, he lift her up, and insert his cock in her from behind, Kahi gasp a little. Not moving, they watch the mini TV in the bathroom. He looks at the star on her hand. 

“You like stars a lot?” Nichkhun ask. 

Kahi nods, “yeah, I really love stars.” She say. 

“Can I be the star on your wrist and your heart.” He ask. 

Kahi smiles as she rest her head on his shoulder. “Let me think about it.” She jokingly say. 

“Why not?” Nichkhun pout. 

“Because your two months is not over yet.” Kahi trying to make up reason. 

Nichkhun take her hand and bite it gently on her wrist, making a little red mark. 

“Oppa.” Kahi say as she looks at him shock. 

“What? I just want a mark on your body.” Nichkhun say. Kahi smiles to his childish. “It would last long but at least it will do for now.”