Pregnant?

A couple days have pass, the girls went to the music studio to film like usual. Except Kahi who had been feeling weak and dizzy lately, vomiting more. Jooyeon and Jung Ah notice it and decided to take her to the hospital. After Kahi check up, three girls walks to the doctor desk and sat on the chairs. 

“What’s wrong with me doctor?” Kahi ask, “Why am I feeling weak and dizzy a lot lately?” 

The nurse came back into the room with her files, she took a look at it before she answer Kahi.

“Ms. Park, when was your last period?” the doctor ask 

“It was one and a half month ago…” Kahi realized what the doctor trying to say. 

“You’re 3 weeks pregnant.” The doctor say. 

Kahi went shock, “Mwuh!” Jooyeon and Jung Ah say in shock. 

“She is pregnant.” The doctor repeat. “This is why you feel dizzy, weak, and always having the feeling of vomit but nothing came out.”

Kahi were still shock, after they left the hospital. In the SUV, Jung Ah was sitting in the driver seat. Jooyeon and Jung Ah were shock to hear Kahi pregnant.

“Is this Nichkhun baby?” Jung Ah ask. 

Kahi didn’t say anything. 

“If it is then you have to tell him.” Jooyeon say. 

“No don’t.” Kahi finally speak. “Don’t tell him.”

“Wae?” Jung ah and Jooyeon say.

“I don’t want him to know.” Kahi say. 

“You still love him?” Jung Ah ask. 

Kahi looks down sadly. 

“Kahi-ah, the baby is also his. He has to take responsibility for what he did.” Jooyeon say. “He got you pregnant.”

“I know Jooyeon. But I don’t want him to know. I don’t want to force him to love me because of the baby.” Kahi say, “I’m old enough Jooyeon, I’m 31 years old. I can take care of the baby on my own.” Kahi say. 

“You stomach will be big, he will soon know.” Jung Ah say. 

“I’ll find a way to tell him that it’s not his.” Kahi say. 

“But….” The girls tries to talk. 

“No but, none of you will tell him or anybody including our girls.” Kahi say. 

 Jung Ah and Jooyeon nods and drove back to the dorm. The next day, 2pm were in Japan for JYP concert for two days before the head back to Seoul again to film a special Music Bank episode. Tiffany finally got Nichkhun to date her, he was force through responsibility and Jessica kept pushing him to date Tiffany after she knew about them two sleeping together. At the studio, idols groups were taking turn rehearsing on stage. Nichkhun sees Kahi from the other side of the studio, wanting to go up to her but he couldn’t. Tiffany is right beside him, locking her arm around his. The After School tries to block Kahi view after knowing that Nichkhun is here. 

“Nichkhun!” 2PM manager shout from the top entrance of the audience seat. 

Kahi heart beats as she hear his name in the studio. Nichkhun run up to the manager and talk, Kahi tries not to look at him but she couldn’t. She watches him talk to the manager by the stage.

“What is it hyung?” Nichkhun ask. 

“Tell the boys that you, Taecyeon, Chansung, and Wooyoung with have a special tango dance to ‘Without U’ with Yoobin, Ye-eun, Jia, and Fei. So you guys outfit will be in black suit tonight.” 2PM manager say. “I just tell the director and the girls about this already. You just need to tell the guys to go on stage.”