Not Stopping

“I told you no already.” Kahi say. “Why do you keep bothering me? Don’t you have somebody that likes you? Like Victoria or Tiffany.” Kahi trying not to sound jealous.

“I don’t.” Nichkhun denied immediately. “I talking about us right now, not other girls.”

“What’s the different?” Kahi say.

“Okay fine, are you going to give me a chance?” Nichkhun ask. 

“No.” Kahi say coldly. 

“I’m not going to stop bothering you until you say yes.” Nichkhun say as he steps closer to her. 

“You are really stubborn. I still won’t change my mind.” Kahi say before she walk away.

Nichkhun grab her back. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” Nichkhun say. “I’m not going to give up.”

“I don’t care. My answer is final.” Kahi say before she walks away.

The ceremony ended and everybody gather on stage, the girls stand in one corner while the guys stand in the other side of the corner. Before they leave, Wooyoung went up to Nana and ask for her number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at Inkigayo, idols groups were getting ready for their performance. 2pm were place next to the After School girls room. The boys were in the room watching After School girls perform. 

“Dang they’re hot.” Wooyoung say. “Red is definitely my color.”

“Did you ask for nana numbers on yesterday?” Junsu ask. 

Wooyoung nodded happily. “Yup and I text her last night.” He say. 

“Wow you really like her.” Chansung say. 

“Ask her out on a date?” Junho say. 

“You’re really fast huh?” Wooyoung say, Junho just smiles. “I take it medium. I want to get to know her first.” 

“By that time, she’ll be taken.” Taecyeon say. 

“Yah! Don’t scare me.” Wooyoung exclaim. 

“Tomorrow at Music Bank, ask her out on a date?” Junsu say. 

“Fine I will.” Wooyoung say. 

Nichkhun left the room. 

The After School Red head back to the room after their song. 

“I’m going to use the bathroom.” Kahi say. 

The girls nodded and want ahead. After Kahi got out of the bathroom and walking back to her room, somebody pull her into the stairway hall.

“Kahi.” Nichkhun call her. 

“You scare me.” Kahi say angrily. 

“I’m sorry.” Nichkhun say. 

“What do you want now? I told you no already.” Kahi say irritated. 

“You say no but your body and mind say yes.” Nichkhun say. 

“Wh—what do you mean?” Kahi confusedly say. 

“If I’m not wrong, when we had sex and you were moaning my name repeat.” Nichkhun say. 

“Mwuh! I didn’t.” Kahi tries to deny. 

“Yes you did.” Nichkhun say. “You wouldn’t moan a guy name if you don’t like him.”

“I—I could moan any guys name if I had sex with somebody else.” Kahi raise her voice.