Wooyoung and Nana date

“Wooyoung?” Nana say confusedly as he looks at him. 

“Umm I….I….” Wooyoung nervously say. The girls turn around her looks at him, “I want to ask if you are free tonight?” 

“I am, why?” Nana says. 

“I—I…I want to ask you out tonight.” Wooyoung nervously say. “The girls can come too.”

“Sure.” Nana smiles. “Where?” 

“Me and the guys will be at Gangnam bowling alley at 7pm, an hour after the show.” Wooyoung say. 

“Okay.” Nana say. 

“I’ll be outside waiting for you.” Wooyoung shyly say. 

“Okay, I’ll be there on time with my unnies.” Nana says. 

Wooyoung smiles and then walks away, the girls smiles at nana, shaking her arm and teasing her. 

It was time for everybody to go on stage and announce the winner, 2PM grab their awards and did an encore stay. Everybody left, the girls went back to their dorm and change. 

“Unnie, go with us.” Nana begs as she grab onto Kahi hand. “Come have fun with us.” 

“I’m really tired.” Kahi lied. “You go have fun with the rest." 

“Noooo, you have to go or else I’ll eat your meat.” Lizzy say. 

“Isn’t that Bekah lines.” Jung Ah say. 

Lizzy giggles as she nod. 

“Unnieeeee…” the rest of the girls ask. 

“Fine. Fine.” Kahi say. The girls jump and drag Kahi into her room to change. 

An hour later, the girls arrive at Gangnam bowling alley. Nana sees Wooyoung in the front playing with a rock on the ground. The girls walk up to him. 

“Wooyoung oppa.” Nana says. 

Wooyoung look up surprisingly, “Op—oppa?” Wooyoung say. Nana nodded. “You look really pretty tonight.”

“Thank you.” Nana shyly blushes. 

“She was running back and forth at the dorm.” Jung Ah tease Nana. 

“Unnie…” Nana pout. 

“Sorry.” Jung ah say as she tries not to smiles. 

“This place looks familiar.” Raina say. 

“Isn’t it a bowling alley and a club?” Jooyeon ask.

“Yeah it is.” Wooyoung answer. 

“So you know a lot of place huh?” Jung Ah say. Jooyeon nodded. 

“Too bad Uee can’t join us tonight.” Say E-young.

“Let’s go in.” Wooyoung say. 

The girls nodded and they all walk into the building. 

“Go up to him and link arms with him.” Jung Ah say. 

“Don’t just hang out with us, go next to him.” Jooyeon say. 

Nana nervously hesitates. Jooyeon and Jung Ah push Nana forward. Nana bump into Wooyoung, he smiles and then continues to walk. Wooyoung move closer, and he get ready to hold her hand. The girls were watching Wooyoung making his moves but Nana move her hand up to scratch her head lightly. 

“Aigoo…” the girls whisper disappointedly. 

“I feel like taking a daughter out on her date.” Jung Ah laughs as she speak.