"No, it's okay. I honestly agree with everything you have said. I have been through it. When I was single and while I was dating, engaged, and married to Portia. It was hard because either I had to stop just being friendly with the person or just stop contact with them in general. You're not the only one. Now we are going to be going on a break and when we get back, Y/n is going to talk about an even more serious situation."

The camera signals that they have stopped recording. Ellen turns to me and we continue talking about my rant, which I have said that I was sorry for going overboard with it. Ellen reassured that I didn't and that it was much needed for me to say. Ellen changes the topic by talking about what we are going to talk about next. She asked if there were anything to not ask. I told her that I want to be true to everyone and myself and that I will say as much as I can. I also told her not to push or force an answer out of me and she greatly respected my request. The producer signals they we were going back in just a minute. Ellen and I get ready and I mentally prepare myself.

"Welcome back guys. We are still with Y/n. Now you said that you want to clear up the air about what happened to you two nights ago."

"Um yeah, well, I'm sure it's no secret that I was charged with being under the influence and possession of marijuana. And that I ran from the cops, but stop a few seconds after running and complied with everything the cops told me. And well, that really what happened."

"Would you like to elaborate? Why were you smoking marijuana that night?"

I take a second to figure out what to say and how to say it. I didn't want to say anything about the fight between Lauren and I , wanting to stir clear from it becoming something it isn't because of press. I sigh. "I'm just gonna come out and say it. I have had some trouble with the drug in the past. Not like being caught by the police with it, but I was and I guess, still am addicted to Marijuana. Granted, it is hard to really be addicted to it but there was a point in my life where I would be smoking 3-4 times a day, everyday. I was high basically 24/7 and for going through that at the age I was, it wasn't healthy. Um, I started at a very young age, and have been smoking ever since. I have quit and became sober for almost three years, but then something in my life happened and I ended up resorting back to the drug. I rarely smoke it but lately and during the tour, I have been smoking it more than usual."

"What do you mean more than usual?"

"There were times where I showed up high to meet and greets, interviews, and I even got high before one or two shows. I resorted to the drug to replace the other prescribed medications I usually take. Things have gotten out of hand lately and I have actually been thinking about going back to rehab for it. Or at least get some type of help."

"If you do go back to rehab, what does this mean to 'Elements?'"

"Well, the guys and I talked about this. We had a meaning with just us five and a meeting with our manager, Simon, and L.A. Much to my disagreement, the guys want to care about my health and are making that come first before anything. Even if that means, 'Elements' takes a break."

"Now you said 'much to your disagreement.' I'm guessing that what the guys said was not something you want."

"To be honest, yeah, I didn't want that. We worked hard to be where we are and I didn't want my problems to disrupt that. So we made a deal with each other that complies with everyone's needs. It was basically the four guys, our manager, Simon, and L.A. against me. But I wasn't going to let what we built come crumbling down so quickly. I would never forgive myself if that happened."

"What caused you to smoke that night you were arrested?"

"Um, something. Something happened. I don't really want to talk about it if that's ok with you."