Chapter 38

Your POV

Singer of the new popular group 'Elements' , Y/f/n, was caught by police and taken to the Miami Police Station late yesterday night. Witnesses saw the female singer yelling and running from the police. She didn't get far when the police got her. It was said that the singer even stopped mid running, turned around, and then complying with the police. We have been told that the singer has been charger for being under the influence and the possession of Marijuana. The singer was bailed out around 11am and seen with band member, Cole and two other guys, believed to be family members. The three guys created a circle around the singer as they ushered her to their car.

What was the 'Elements' singer thinking? What was going through her mind as everything was happening? What does she have to say for herself?

"I fucked up didn't I?"

"I don't know Y/n. I truly don't know." Cole sighs.

"Come on guys. We have to get you to the airport." Wes announces.

"Sorry, I ruined you time with Camila."

Cole puts his arm around me. "It's ok. She understands and I do too. Don't worry about it ok?" I nod my head.

"You guys have everything?" Adam asks.

We nod our heads. We all head to the car and reach the airport an hour later. Adam and Wes escort us to security, where security escorts us the rest of the way. Fans and paparazzi were they, waiting for us. Cole and I knew not to stop and to keep going.

The almost six hour plane ride was full of nonstop thoughts. I couldn't help but think of what was to come. Everything happened so fast. Cole and I were the first to reach Keith's, Shelley's, and Dylan's house. I could tell by the threes' expression, they felt sympathy for me. I guess from seeing how I am.

I couldn't think straight. I was tired and barely got any sleep. After greeting everyone, I immediately went to my room. Isolating myself from the world. As if nothing from the past 24 hours actually happened.

I wanted so badly to look at my phone to see what everyone was saying, but I couldn't. Cole took my phone from me and shut it off. He thought it would be best and I couldn't agree more. I decided to take a nap as I wait for the rest of the guys to get here. I just wish that I could hide in this room forever. Escaping the reality of the world.

I was waken up by Payton what felt like minutes later, but in reality was about three hours. Everyone in the house ate together in an awkward silence. I knew everyone was trying to spark up a conversation, anything to fill the dead air. But nothing worked. At least with me anyway.

The ride to the meeting was once again, an awkward silence. I had my headphones in and laid my head against Shane's shoulder. Arriving to the building there were what seemed like a million paparazzi, trying to get a picture of the new troubled teen star. There are six security guards escorting us to the building. The 15 yard walk to the entrance felt like 100 yards, with crowd and the yelling and the flashes. The ride in the elevator and the walk to the room was silent. Everything around me felt silent. As if it would it were to make a sound, all hell would brake loose.

And it did. Simon and L.A. were disappointed in me. They didn't have to say it, but I know they are. They told me that I had to do an interview to clear everything up. I had a choice to sugar coat and filter what I say or just tell the truth and the whole truth. Tomorrow, I would have an interview on Ellen. She would be helping me clear up the air and the rumors speculating around me.

--------------

Ellen Interview

"Welcome back, Y/n! It's great to see you again."