"Thank you, thank you, It's great to be back. I've missed these  white couches, if I'm gonna be honest. They're as comfy as they seem."

"So you and the other guys just got back to the States from opening up for Justin on his world tour, right?"

"Yeah, we literally got back two days ago. I honestly feel like the jet lag is gonna stay with me for a few more days... or weeks."

"What is that like? I mean 'Elements' has been in the music industry for over a year now. And for more than half of that year, you were traveling and opening for one of the world's biggest popstar."

"Oh god, it honestly doesn't even feel like over a year. I mean Cole, Shane, Payton, Brian, and I have been making music for the longest time being 'Mystery Elements' and yeah, we got to open for Justin Bieber. It honestly is so surreal, like I literally had to pinch myself a few times to see if I was actually dreaming. One time, I had Brian hit me to make sure I wasn't dreaming."

"Hahaha you mean you like actually hit you?"

"Yeah, like full on punched. He really didn't mean for it to be as hard as it was but I was bothering him to do it and out of frustration he just punched my arm. I actually had a mini bruise there too. He felt so bad but we laughed it off like 5 seconds after it happened."

"Wow, you guys must get into a lot of fights. What is it like being in a group full a guys?"

"It's estrogen over load, let me tell you. Wait estrogen is for girls. What's to the one for guys?"

"You mean testosterone?" This got Ellen and the crowd laughing their asses off.

"Yeah that, testosterone. It was an overload of that. I mean, there were females dancer from Justin's crew but still. And fights did happen, like all the damn time. And me, being the tomboy I am, fought back with the boys. It was crazy, but it was also fun. The guys and I had a phenomenal time touring the different states and countries and got the chance to meet some amazing people and see some amazing places."

"Speaking of which, it seemed that you got paired up with a few people while you were on tour."

"Oh my God, tell me about it. I mean, I was paired up with both Brian and Payton. I even got paired up with Justin a few times. And one of his dancers."

"Yeah, and you posted about the dancer, Mike was it?"

"Yeah, Mike. He is such a sweet guy and I just so happen to connect with him more than any of the other dancers. Everyone on the tour, like behind the scenes people, could clearly see that. And it was obvious that we didn't have any romantic type feelings toward each other what so ever. And you know what....Wait sorry I was about to go on a rant."

"No, please, I really want to hear what you have to say. You seem to get really heated about this topic."

"Oh I do. It really just grinds my gear that a guy and a girl can't just be friends without speculations of them having feelings for each other. Like why is that such a thing? Is it just some impossible, unnatural thing for a guy and a girl to be friends? No, of course not. But apparently it is. And it happens a lot with teen stars. You see it like everyday, that so and so might be dating so and so just because they were seen together or just seen entering the same 100 story building. Like, no. Cut the crap. Stuff like that can honestly ruin friendships between people and it sucks. When the speculation of Justin and I dating went around, Justin and I literally had to stay away from each other for a few days and it sucked. Justin is a sweet guy and an awesome one to be around. But because of a speculation, we had to put our friendship on hold until it died down, and it truly sucks. I've even seen rumors start because of a guy and girl hugged each other. And it doesn't even have to be a guy and girl. It could be a girl with a girl or a guy with a guy. To be honest, I'm surprised I've hadn't been paired with a girl since I mean, I kind of am going out with one. But anyway, it's dumb and annoying and I'm sorry for going on a 90 minute rant."