Reunion.

Jahan's POV.
"Mom." The words spill from my lips as I saw the person standing in front of me.

I was shocked as she was front of me. I was not able to answer zeeniya who was calling me. I turned to see zeeniya. She saw mom and she was also shocked. She held my arm and we both were looking at mom in shock.

"Jahan." Mom called me and took a step toward me.

As she entered in my house,she fell on ground unconscious.

"Mom." I yelled and went toward her.

Dad and Hammad Bhai helped me in carrying mom to the hall. She was unconscious laying on sofa. I was worried what happened to her. She was in front of me after 8 months. She was looking so pale.

"Mom." I called her as I leaned on her to wake her up.

I pour some water on her face and she slowly open her eyes. I took a breath of relieve.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked looking at her who was looking at me without saying anything.

She sat up but didn't remove her eyes from me. Tears were falling on her cheeks. I didn't know why she was here.

"Mom you okay??" I asked and she close her eyes. I was feeling her silent cry.

I look at dad and Hammad Bhai who were looking at me smilingly..they took seat on sofa and start drinking water. Here mom is not well and they are relax.

What is going on.??

"Mom." I turned to mom.

"Call me again." Mom said and I was confused.

"Call me mom once again Jahan." Mom said and my eyes widened.

Am I hearing right??

Or there is some problem in my ear??

I turned and saw zeeniya standing besides me having a smile on her face.

Why is everyone smiling???

"What should a mother do to seek forgiveness from her son??" Mom asked looking at me.

"How can a son forgive a mother like me?" She again asked but I didn't know what to say.

I was lost in watching my mom. She was here in front of me. After 8 months she was here. She was talking to me. She was not angry with me. She was not offended with me of calling her mom.

"I'm asking for your forgiveness. Please forgive your mom." Mom said and bring her hands folded forward for forgiveness.

I was shocked. How can a son see his mother like this?? She was my mother and was asking for my forgiveness.

I held her hands and kissed them.

"Mom you don't have to do this. Mothers don't ask for forgiveness from their son but they love them. Give them blessings." I said looking in her eyes.

"Son forgive your mother. I know I was never a good mother but I promise I will love you from my heart now. Because I know that the love I showed always was never fake. It was always true." She said and a tears slipped from my eyes.

My mom was saying that she loves me. And she never faked her love.

"I love you beta. You are my son. My Jahan. Please come back to your mother." She said and I instantly hugged her.

Me and mom both were crying. Mom parted from me and kissed my forehead. I was smiling while tears were rolling down on my cheeks. Mom wipe my tears and I wipe hers.