Missing You..!

★★Love comes with affection, passion and care.

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Jahan's POV.
As I reached in office,I start doing my work. I was busy working on my computer when my mobile beeped. Fixing my eyes on monitor, I picked my mobile and then checked the msg.

Zeeniya: Have your lunch on time.

A smiled touched my lips as I read her msg. Leaning back on my chair, I start typing.

Me: I'm missing you so much.

I sent that msg and again start doing my work but I was waiting for her reply. Again, my mobile beeped and I took my mobile to read her msg.

Zeeniya: Missing you too.

I smiled and start doing my work. All the day passed and I kept doing work. Almost at 9 of the night, I went out of my office when my mobile beeped.

Zeeniya:: Still in office?

I smiled and start typing reply.

Jahan: yes. But now I'm going back.

I sent msg and waited for her reply. Soon I received her msg.

Zeeniya: Drive carefully. I wish I could be there to welcome you.

Her msg brought a smile on my lips.

Me: I wish the same.

With that msg, I drove to home. Today I knew, no one was there to open the door for me. Sighing, I opened the door and stepped in my home. My home, my room everything was looking so empty without her.

Sadly, I walked to the wardrobe and took my clothes out and went to take a shower. Changing into my night dress, I made my way to kitchen and prepared dinner for me and as I start having my meal, I missed her seated next to me. Night meal was not good because she didn't made it. It didn't had the taste of her hands. I was missing her and her cooking. Finishing my meal,I walked to my room and looked around to find her but she was nowhere. I didn't know that she become so important for me that now it was getting difficult for me to spent a second without her. I offered my prayer and then lay down on my side while I looked at her side. Touching her pillow, I smiled remembering her smiling face.

"Zeeniya." With her name, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep without her.

Zeeniya's POV.

Finally we reached home. I stepped out of the car which came to pick us from airport. I was so tired as our flight got late. I didn't tell Jahan about it. But thankfully now we were at home. The huge Ahmad Mansion was in front of me and the day played on my mind when I entered this house as a bride. Remembering that day,I stepped toward the entrance. We all went to the main living hall.

"I'm so tired. I'll be going to my room." Said Robi Bhabhi and Waqas Bhai took her to their room while I sat down a couch.

Madiha Bhabhi,sana and Saba api also took seat and we all had water while all the men went to their rooms.