Shopping..!!

★★ Our happiness is always connected to the one, we love.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.
He asked me to be his friend and I accepted his hand of friendship. We both walked in the lawn for sometime. After some walk, we headed toward the house.

"You go and get ready and I'll just make your breakfast." I said to Jahan who stopped to listen me. He nodded and went to room.

I went to kitchen and start preparing breakfast for Jahan.

"Zeeniya,where is my tie?" I heard Jahan yelling from room.

It felt strange but still beautiful when he called me by my name. I hurriedly turned the flame slow and walked toward the room. I saw him standing in the middle of the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

"My tie?" He asked and I went close to him.

"Wait, I'll find it." I said and was about to open the cupboard when he held my hand and stopped me.

I looked at him confused. He pointed toward my hands. I looked at my hands.

"Sorry." I said and giggled looking at my hands.

My hands were full of floor. I was making paratha for Jahan when he called me.

He brushed his finger on my hands and then brushed it on my nose. I smiled looking at him.

"You go. I'll manage." He said and I nodded and went out of the room.

I made breakfast and placed it on table but Jahan was still in room.
I washed my hands and went toward room.

When I entered the room,I saw him standing in front of mirror,combing his hair. Today he was not wearing tie.

"Breakfast is ready." I said and went closer to him.

"How am I looking?" He suddenly asked turning to me.

I suddenly become nervous. I just took a glimpse of him and lowered my eyes.

He was wearing grey shirt with black waistcoat and black pant. His hair were beautifully combed. Wrist watch on his wrist was making him more adorable.

He looked at me and waited for answer. I didn't say anything for few second and then looked at him confidently.

"Hmmm...let me see." I started and was now examining him.

"Hmm not bad." I said and giggled.

He was looking at me smiling. I looked at him. We both were watching each other,forgetting everything else around us.

Lost in each other's eyes would be the correct sentence.

Me and Jahan were lost in each other's eyes when his phone rang and we came to our conscious. I lowered my head and fixed my eyes on ground.

Awkward.. Nervousness

"Hmm..breakfast?" I asked and he nodded.

He cut his call and we both start walking to the dinning hall. We were walking silently. Not he nor I was looking at him. He sat on his chair and I served him breakfast. I sat next to him and start having my breakfast. We were silently having our breakfast. I looked up to see him and he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and I saw the most beautiful smile appearing on his face which fluttered my heart.