The consummation.

Zeeniya's POV.

He was all quite and I was scared on my place. Since we started our journey back to our home, he was silent. Neither looking at me nor talking to me. I could sense his anger, his offence in his silence but there was nothing I could do back there when his mother asked me to leave him  I didn't want him to be without his mother and love but he was not understanding me and now was showing me his offence. Taking courage, I turned to him and thought to call him.

"Jahan." I called him, hoping he will look at me at least if he didn't want to talk.

But he didn't turn neither said something.  My fingers tangled with each other in anxiety and again took the courage to call him.

"Jahan please listen to me. Try to understand me. Please look at me." I was saying but he didn't answer.

I saw his hold tightened on the steering wheel and jaw clenched in anger making me more scared of his anger but I didn't lost the hope, him talking to me and tried to call him again.

"Jahan. Please listen to me. I was…" I just started but he turned to me with anger in his eyes.

"Shut up. Just shut up Zeeniya. Not a word now." He almost yelled making the tears to brimmed up in my eyes.

His eyes was red and I could see his eyes slight wet. Looking at me once again, he turned to see the road while car started to run more fast. I was crying silently and looking at him time to time who had made me completely shut. . As I looked at him again to say something with much courage but I witnessed a small tear slipped from his eyes. My eyes widened and I felt myself hurt as I saw tears in his eyes. Somewhere,  I was the reason of his tears. I tried to wipe his tear but he didn't let me and held my hand to stop me in between. 

"Jahan please listen to me." I tried once again to talk to him but before I could say anything, he turned on the audio player and increased its volume.

Looking at him once, I rested my head with the headrest of the chair and closed my eyes. He was hurt, I knew. I hurt him badly and his pain was giving me tears to my eyes. Feeling the wetness of my eyes, i felt myself lost in the song which was beautifully playing.

Tenu Itna main pyaar kara'n
Ek pal vich soo bar kara'n
Tu jave jaay mainu Chadh ke
Mout da intezar kara'n
Key Tere liye duniya chor di hai
Tujh pe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko Kitna chahta hun
Ye tu Kabhi soch na sake

Since we started the journey back to Karachi, he was fully angered because I broke his heart. The song was really revealing his feelings to me and I was feeling bad on hurting him. I was feeling guilty on hurting him this much. He really proved his love for me. Leaving his every relation only for me. Leaving his mother for me. I was looking at him and lost in his thoughts who had made me the luckiest person in the world with his love. As the car stopped, I looked around. We've reached our home. It was such a long journey of two days from Islamabad to karachi but he didn't talk to me in all this time. 

Going out of the car, he didn't tried to call me with him but took the luggage out and went inside. I sighed and smiled with a thought.  I was going to end his offence and was going to show my love to him and will promise to never made him angry again. With the thought I went outvof the car and I went inside the house where he has turned the lights on of the house and was voming out of the kitchen with a glass of water in hus hand. Without looking at me he walked up toward his room and I sighed looking at his offence.