The wedding

★★ I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing,that it can't really be felt,truly by one.★★
___ Sean Penn...

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.

Life was always very unexpected for me. It never gave me what I wanted. I wanted my parents,their love but it seems like I was born orphanage. I had parents but what does parents mean I never knew. Since childhood I yearned for their love. But I was unseen to them. Words won't be enough to describe the feeling when your own brothers looked at you like you have a dangerous disease. In my life I was alone,longed for the love of my brothers and parents. But I was burden to them since the day I born and now they were bearing me as unwanted person.

My life was going as it was when all of sudden Nayab Bhabhi's brother jumped in it. I didn't know how mom decided all this and she started to think about me and Jahan's marriage but I was not mad. I knew what reality was. What he was and what I was. He was moon and I was a black rock. But my mom was compelling them for this marriage. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want anyone to accept me forcefully.

Nayab bhabhi was forced and pressurized to call her brother Jahan to marry me or else she could go to her parents house. I was feeling helpless. I never wanted to enter in anyone's life without his wish or desire. I also didn't want to ruin the happiness of Nayab bhabhi.

Being a girl, I also had small dreams. I also wanted to be loved. I wanted someone to love me,care about me. I wished for a person who would love me,care about me,I didn't want to enter in anyone's life like an unwanted thing. And my parents were going to make me marry a person who was not interested in it and why would he?what do I had?I had no looks,no beauty,not well educated,not a social one. I was too simple girl who couldn't be a dream girl of any boy.

Nayab bhabhi discussed her problem of being forced to make her brother agree to marry me with her parents. They also become worried about it. They came to talk about it but my mom didn't listen to them and threatened them about their daughter's future. My mom really become cruel person at that point.

I was feeling so helpless. I was like a burden which was now couldn't be taken a lot by my parents and they wanted me to throw out from their lives.

As the situation was become,Jahan was called from his work and whole situation was told to him. He became very worried. He tried to talk about this issue to my brothers but nobody paid any attention. I wanted to do something but I was no one who has no right to speak.

After 2 weeks of Jahan's arrival,he came to our home and talked to my parents one last time to solve this issue and he told them that he cannot Marry me. But my mom was an expert in compelling people. So,here she did the same. She compelled Jahan to agree.

Yes,Jahan agreed.

After visiting our house,he took time of two days to think and after two days,Jahan's mom arrived.

"So!what do you think? What's your decision?" My mom asked and I came out of kitchen to listen their conversation.

"Well as I told you that its Jahan's life and the decision would be his own. So.." My khala start talking and stop for a while and I held my breath.

"So..what?what is the decision of Jahan then?"My mom asked curiously.

"He agreed. He said he would marry zeeniya." Khala ami said in defeated tone and I hide myself in the kitchen wall and closed my eyes as I knew how and why he agreed.