The Wedding Night

★★ The world is full of nice persons; if you don't find one,be one.★★
__Islamic thought.

~~~~~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.
I was seated next to Jahan in car while he was driving. Car was filled with silence. He not even for once looked at me. He kept himself busy in driving. I was looking at my hands which were lying in my lap. I wanted him to say something;but he was quite. I stole some of his glimpses and checked his expression to know what he was thinking;but I found nothing. I was feeling nervous,scared because I didn't know what's gonna happened next. How my khala Ami's family gonna welcome me.

I knew they had been forced to accept me as their daughter-in-law in order to save their daughter's marriage. I was preparing myself to face the situation. I was also thinking about Jahan to whom I was  gonna stay with, in the same room.

How is he going react on this force full marriage?Will he accept me?Or scolds me?hate me?

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed that we reached home.

"Come out." Jahan's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked at him who was standing at my side of car.

I saw that he opened my side of door and now was waiting for me to come out.
I felt embarrassed and slowly came out of the car holding my Dress which was so heavy.

I walked slowly with Jahan who was walking besides me. We reached the main door of the home and I saw Jahan's mom standing there. Some ladies came forward with khala Ami. They welcome us in the home. The welcome was not so warm but it was not that bad I can say.

I was taken to the hall where all guest were waiting for bride and groom. Me and Jahan settled down on sofa. All the guests came to congratulate us. In all this Jahan was all quite. His face was clear. I was not able to catch any kind of expression or feeling on his face.

After sometime, I was taken to Jahan's room by Jahan's elder sister and cousins. They made me sit on the bed. They placed some fruits and milk in the room. After checking everything is okay;they left the room. I noticed all this,none of them talked to me. I was fine with it.

After Jahan's sister and his cousins left the room,I looked at the whole room. It was a nice and simple room with white colour,white curtains were hanging on the window and balcony side.

I was busy in looking room when Jahan enter the room all of sudden. I lowered my gaze and sat properly. He slowly come to the bed where I was seated. I was waiting for him to say something. But he was all quite.

Why is he so quite?why is he not saying anything?Maybe he's controlling his anger?

I was lost in my thoughts,waiting for his voice,for his words. But he didn't say anything. I looked up at the voice.

It was Jahan who open the wardrobe and took his clothes and went in the washroom. I waited for him to come out. After 15 minutes,he came out and looked at me. This was the first time since our wedding,he looked at me. I was expecting him to say something. I knew he was not happy. I was a burden to him. I wanted him to open his heart to me whatever he had in it;I wanted him to just spill it out. I was ready to face his anger,his hate whatever he would like to give me but what he said was: