The Morning...!

★★The best feeling in the world is to have one that love you.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.
I was in deep slumber when I heard a hard knock on the door which made me get up. I got up and took few seconds to come into my senses. I opened my eyes and went to open the door.

"Salaam." I said to khala Ami as I open the door.

"Walikumusalam. Breakfast is ready and we all are waiting for both of you. Get ready." She said while looking in the room where Jahan was sleeping.

"We'll join you in 15 minutes." I said smilingly and she nodded and left.

I closed the door and went to my suitcase. I took my clothes out and went to washroom to take a bath.

After taking shower,I came out. I was wearing a yellow coloured frock which has a very little golden embroidery on it. I dried my hair and looked at the reflection of Jahan who was still sleeping. I was thinking a way to wake him up. I hesitantly went to him.

"Umm..Jahan .."I called him for once and them again but there was no response.

I hesitantly shook his shoulder slightly.

"Jahan..wake up."I called him while shaking his shoulder

On my shook, I saw him moving. I instantly made a distance and took few steps back.  He stretched his legs straight and slowly opened his eyes. He turned his head toward me and looked at me.

"Its... 8:00am.kh..al..a Ami is wait..ing for us  on brea..kfast."I stammeringly said and he nodded.

I was amazed that he didn't scold me for waking him up or touching him. I was expecting his yells but he didn't say anything and sat up on bed. Ruffling his hair with his left hand,he threw the blanket away from him. He didn't look at me again and walked to the wardrobe. I was standing like a statue, bearing his silence. It was hurting deep in my heart. His silence was hurting me.

I turned to see him who took his clothes and went in the washroom. Sighing, I walked to the wardrobe. I knew all this was coming. His cold behaviour, I had to bear. He was now my family. My only family but did I mean to him. Anything? I thought and sat on the bench placed in front of dressing table. I start getting ready. Making a loose braid of my hair, I let it hang on my back. I wore my bangles matched to my clothes and took my gold earrings. They were so beautiful and i smiled when they shine in my ears. Applying a light colour of lipstick on my lips,I turned to see the washroom whose door opened and he came out while drying his hair with towel. He didn't looked at me.

He came to the dressing table and I looked up at his reflection. Our reflection was visible in the mirror but his eyes never came to see me. He took the brush and start combing his hair while I took the lotion and applied it on my hands. Again my eyes went up to see him. I looked at ourselves. We were looking beautiful or it was only my thought but I was finding it beautiful. I was seated and he was standing behind me. It was looking so perfect that I wanted this picture to capture. He took the perfume and sprayed it on him. Buttoning his cuffs,he was busy in himself and I was lost in him. He was looking so handsome in light peach colour shirt with black pant. And I looked at myself who was not so perfect,not so beautiful like was he. He was perfect and I was nothing in front of him. He didn't deserve me. He deserved much better then me but I jumped in his life from nowhere.

"Come." His voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I lowered my eyes.

He walked out of the room and I walked behind him. Covering my head with my dupatta,I tried to match his steps.