New Journey.

Jahan's POV.
My eyes were opened but mind was lost in what happened in my life. My eyes were fixed on the roof of my room. All the problems were recalling itself on the curtain of my mind. My mom's behaviour,the pain she gave,the hurt in my heart ,everything was there. My separation from my dad,my siblings, and my loneliness. And then my tears and her hands wiping my tears away. My pain and her healing. Her smile and consoling. A sudden smile appeared on my face just thinking about her.

I turned to my right side where she was sleeping peacefully in my arms. The way she supported me and consoled me made me again to fall in love with her. Her every word healed my evey wound of heart. She was with me,I'm not alone; she gave me that believe. She was my only family now.

I leaned on her face and slightly kissed her forehead. She moved a little and open her eyes. Her eyes met with mine and I smile.

"Good morning beautiful wife." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning." With that she hugged me back.

I wrapped my arms around her. I was feeling so good with her.

"Ready to sleep again?" I asked and I felt her head shook as no.

She moved back to face me. She was looking at me. Her hand reached my face and start caressing my cheeks.

"You okay Jahan?" She asked and I held her hand. My lips kissed her fragile hand.

"I'm fine because you are with me." I said and remove a hair strand from her face.

"I'm always with you. With my Jahan." She said and I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks for begin such a great companion." I kissed her cheeks while saying.

"Thanks for being such a wonderful life partner." I whispered and kissed her eyes.

"Thanks for being Mine." I whispered and kissed her lips.

As I parted from her lips,I saw her eyes were closed and her face was pink showing her glow. I kissed the tip of her nose and she opened her eyes.

"I love you Jahan." She said and every time when she use to say these words,I felt myself flying. Her words filled my heart with happiness and joy,peace and with her love.

"I love you more my life." I said and she smiled while hugging me again.

"Zeeniya." I called her and she looked up at me.

"Let's start our new journey. New journey of our life." I said and she nodded.

"Only you and me." She said and I turned to her fully,still having her in my arms.

"And our lot of kids." I said and saw her eyes widened.

"Lot of??" She asked completely shocked and I nodded.

"Yes. I want a big family." I said and I saw a blush on her face and her eyes lower down.

Every colour of her face was making me crazy. I have seen a lot of colours on her face. The colour of love,the colour of shy and the concern. Every time I looked at her and I felt I lost myself again in front of her.

"What do you think about this?" I asked while touching her lashes.

"About what?" She looked up in my eyes.

"About having kids." I asked and she again blushed.

"I want first a daughter just like you. And you?" I asked looking at her who was looking like a beetroot.

"Like me?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Yes just like you. Like my zeeniya. she would be my little zeeniya." I said and kissed her forehead.