Chapter 36

We could meet our little girl any day now. I spent most the day resting any more, I was always tired and sore. Darry got home from work and I was on the couch.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he came over to me.

"Ready." I laughed. "How was work?" I ask.

"It was pretty good, I got it all ready for me to be gone a couple days incase they decide to have her come tomorrow at the appointment." He smiled and put an arm around me.

"I'm glad you are able to get off this time." I smiled at him.

"Of course, where is James?" He asked.

"He's taking a nap." I said.

"Still?" He asked.

"Yes, I didn't want to wake him up and have him all grumpy and try dealing with him while I'm miserable."

"Okay, it's fine. I'm going to go wake him up so we can get him to bed tonight." He kissed my cheek and quickly got up.

A little bit later he came back with James and sat him on the floor to play while he sat beside me. "I'm sorry." I mumbled softly laying into him.

"It's okay Darling." He pulled me close and laid a hand on my stomach and smiled at me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We laid there together watching James and then Darry decided to go make some supper for us.

"Babe?" He asked as he came in.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Ready to eat?" He asked, taking my hand and helping me up.

I smiled when I stood up and followed him. We ate and he helped feed James. After we finished James went to go play as Darry started to clean up, "Come on, we can do this later." I pulled his hand

We went back into the living room and James sat on the floor playing with some toys, after a while he got tired and crawled up and laid with us as we watched a movie. "Do you want to go to bed?" I asked James.

He nodded and Darry picked him up and I followed him back to his room, we put him to bed and after the door was closed I looked at Darry. "Do you want to finish the movie or go to bed?"

"Let's just go to bed, I don't know if I can finish it." He laughed a bit. We went to our room and laid down, he always let me get comfortable then he found a way to sleep.

"I love you." I kissed him.

"I love you both." He smiled and laid a hand on my stomach. "I can't wait for you to join the family little one." He laughed a bit and I smiled.

We fell asleep and I woke up with a lot of pain, I started breathing heavy. "Darry, wake up." I shook him.

"Hmm." He mumbled.

"I think she's coming." I barely got out.

"What?" He jumped up.

I slowly sat up and he grabbed my bag and helped me get my shoes on as we went to the pick up. He drove and held my hand. "Remember to breath, its okay. We are almost there."

We got to the hospital and he ran inside and got a nurse, she came out and helped me in to a room while Darry parked the car. When he came in to the room he was filling out some paper work as the nurses started to hook me up to monitor me.

After he got done he gave all the paperwork to a nurse and held my hand. "You doing okay? Need anything?"

"I love you." I smiled up at him. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

The evening turned to morning and I was getting really close. "You're doing great honey." Darry held my hand and kissed it.

The doctor came in as I got closer, "Darrel can you hold her leg like this." He showed Darry, he moved down a bit so he could hold my leg. "Okay we are going to have you start pushing, listen to me and remember to breath. Are you ready?"

"I think so." I nodded. He helped me go through, and tell me to push then breath and before long we had our little baby.

Authors note: hey guys! It's been a while I know, I hope you enjoyed this is was a little short but I wanted to end it here. I'm going to try and up date this one and my other story more and this one is about to finish! I hope you have enjoyed it so far!